The last TV shows(s) you watched...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by progrocker71, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

yea, and so was the remake many years later...only now it would end sooner.

Jimmy B. likes this.
  2. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

my wife loves those shows...

Grand_Ennui likes this.
  3. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member

Trying to catch up on my The Rookie episodes with Nathan Fillon.

Watched a couple more last night.

4. NickySee

NickySee Forum Resident

5. MikaelaArsenault

MikaelaArsenault Forum Resident

The Brady Bunch: Behind Closed Doors

6. Hadean75

Hadean75 Forum Moonlighter

Mythbusters on Discovery+

America's Test Kitchen/Cook's Country on PlutoTV

Lucky Dog on PlutoTV

Escape To the Country on IMDB TV

7. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

The Newsroom (season 3) In the first two seasons Sloane Sabbith was a beautiful finance reporter with no social skills. In season 3 her character is played for cheap laughs. Episode 2 has so many improbable events that it seems 40 minutes longer than it is. Similar to season 2 of Temperatures Rising where they brought in Paul Lynde and trashed the premise of the whole series.

8. George P

George P Notable Member

Superstore, Season one

9. LilacTeardrop

LilacTeardrop "Roll It Over My Soul...and Leave Me Here"

A&E Biography: Bret "The Hitman" Hart
    :D:cool::righton:
    [​IMG]

I will have to try to catch it from the beginning, as I only saw the last 90 minutes, so I missed early years. While WWE wasn't "must-watch" tv, nor did I attend events in person, I did enjoy it & husband & I did frequently tune in Saturday mornings.

I'd had no idea that he'd had a stroke almost 20 years ago now. Fortunately recovered & in a good place in life.

10. Hexwood

Hexwood Forum Resident

Malcolm in the Middle

MikaelaArsenault and Grand_Ennui like this.
  11. Klavier

Klavier Forum Resident

I finished season1 of The Startup on Netflix last night. It's superb and I look forward to seasons 2 and 3.

12. C4rl

C4rl Forum Resident

Watched all three episodes of Time the new series with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham from the BBC, I don’t have much positive to say about the BBC these days but this series was excellent, I predict it’ll have a high 8+ rating on review sites :thumbsup:

kanakaris and Derek Slazenger like this.
  13. Derek Slazenger

Derek Slazenger Specs, rugs & rock n roll

Came on here to report that I'd just watched this! I've been avoiding anything 'down' for a while because of mental health stuff (!), but when I saw who was in this and who wrote it I couldn't resist. Really enjoyed it. Great stuff from the BBC (who I won't hear a bad word about except for the news service!!) :)
    Also recently watched series 2 of 'This Time With Alan Partridge'. I need to watch this several more times to get the best out of it, like series 1. I love how the character is progressing! The 'From The Oasthouse' podcast is top shelf Partridge. Also way too much to take it all in with one listen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

The Newsroom. The last 2 episodes redeemed the whole series. The last one with the flashbacks was all sorts of amazing and made me wanna play Tom T Hall.

15. George P

George P Notable Member

Have you seen the Canadian version of that show? I recall it had it's moments, especially in the first season.

Mylene likes this.
  16. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

I'll check it out!

17. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

The Magician starring Bill Bixby

18. keefer1970

keefer1970 Metal, Movies, Beer!

Last night I dozed off to a cheap, crappy "documentary" on the James Bond films called "007: For Our Eyes Only," in which a dull voiced female narrator recited "facts" about the series that even the most casual Bond fan would already know, over a series of still photos and film clips that everybody has seen a zillion times.
    I assume this must have been an "unauthorized" doc because I can't see EON Productions putting their stamp of approval on something this chintzy.
    Nothing to see here, AVOID.

19. LilacTeardrop

LilacTeardrop "Roll It Over My Soul...and Leave Me Here"

Army Wives
    Season 3 - Episode 10
    "MIA"
    [​IMG]
    "Pamela's excitement over Chase's upcoming return home is cut short when she loses her wallet, forcing her to spend the day frantically retracing her steps. Roxy is surprised when Stella Raye (guest-star Shelby Lynne), a country music singer she adored growing up, comes to the bar looking for work. Joan struggles with her deployment as she comes to the realization that she will be missing many of her daughter's milestones."

Shelby Lynne performs 2 songs as her character, Stella Raye: Beat The Blues & Like A Fool; that last from album: Tears, Lies, And Alibis (I coincidentally have that in my collection & it's VG+!)

20. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

Started rewatching The Sopranos from episode one. I remembered most of it but not in the right order.

MikaelaArsenault and Jimmy B. like this.
  21. MrCJF

MrCJF Best served with coffee and cake.

First episode of Start Up. Lots and lots of sex in amongst the plot. Not sure I'll watch anymore.

22. MikaelaArsenault

MikaelaArsenault Forum Resident

American Greed

23. Jimmy B.

Jimmy B. Be yourself or don't bother. Anti-fascism.

Columbo - suitable for framing good episode nice ending

Rocat likes this.
  24. Heavy Metal Snow White

Heavy Metal Snow White Just A Rock N' Roll Clown

25. clayton

clayton Senior Member

Mare of Easttown