10% Off at Importcds.

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by George P, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Electric

Electric The Medium is the Massage

That is no excuse Blair. There are CDs that simply one must have (and at the right price).

2. Blair G.

Blair G. Senior Member

I know.
    If their damn website would have worked last night it would have been fine.
    Too bad, I had some good stuff line up.
    Next time

Electric likes this.
  3. aorecords

aorecords Forum Resident

Is there an active code right now?

ispace likes this.
  4. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

Not looking like it. I want the two Santana quad SACDs from Japan, and they are a bit pricy.

aorecords likes this.
  5. Electric

Next sale is probably in May, 2021. But I did make up the CDs that were out of stock at ImportsCDs and ineligible for the discount, from the 15% off Deep Discount sale. And both companies are the same.

6. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

You don't expect a Black Friday, nor a day of Christmas, nor a New Year sale either. I would expect some sale this year or a couple, this chain of online stores have at least Free Shipping specials with promo code, or 10% off quite often. But maybe you know something I don't know.

7. Electric

Typically, ImportCDs only has 2 sales a year November and around June.

Swordsandchains likes this.
  8. VinylSteals

VinylSteals Forum Resident

9. WarEagleRK

WarEagleRK Forum Resident

They have that one all of the time on ebay, but you have to compare to the webpage because their ebay prices are higher than their website.

Swordsandchains and Electric like this.
  10. Electric

That is correct.

WarEagleRK likes this.
  11. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

when i've compared their prices across platforms, the combination of discounts and shipping costs usually evens everything out no matter who you buy from. they're good at this.

Blair G. and WarEagleRK like this.
  12. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

I have sometimes loaded up my shopping cart with some goodies and then decided to wait or check prices elsewhere, and then get an email saying "hi, we think you forgot to finalize your purchase..., here is a discount code for shipping discount, etc.

So I loaded up for cart with over $100 in merch, and am waiting for fo them to offer something. I can wait til Black Friday if they want me to.

jamesc likes this.
  13. Electric

They won't send it if you are expecting it. ;)

14. Blair G.

Blair G. Senior Member

Just got the shipping confirmation for my latest order and dammit they shipped RR Donnelly again (who apparently have been bought by another company).
    If I get smacked with a handling charge l’ll be tempted to refuse the shipment .
    Or pay and try your tactic by asking for a refund on it

Electric likes this.
  15. espartaco

espartaco Forum Resident

There is a 10% discount code: GREEN10.

I found it at a web page named Knoji. It only works for in-stock items and I do not know the expiration date.

16. Electric

Why-oh-why must they all of a sudden (since last sale) only include in-stock items. and not everything as they have done for years? As a result I'm ordering more from DeepDiscount when they have their 15% off everything sale, and I know, they are the same company, which only makes this sillier.

17. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

last DD coupon was also only in stock items i believe

slipkid likes this.
  18. n.phelge

n.phelge Forum Resident

Thanks for posting - I've had NY Archives II in my cart for a month and this pushed it over the end.

espartaco likes this.
  19. Electric

Yes, but the one or two before that wasn't. That's the one I wait for. I always hesitated to order form DD because their prices were somewhat higher than ICDs, but the 15% off there is close enough to the 10% off at ICDs that I don't worry about it anymore.

Blair G. likes this.
  20. Blair G.

Blair G. Senior Member

The DD order I placed on Feb.18 , code was MARDIGRAS if I recall, allowed me to preorder two box sets with 15% off.
    It worked out to be a few dollars cheaper than the equivalent order from ImportCDs.
    And luckily the first of those sets crossed the border without any charges.

Electric likes this.
  21. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Forum Resident

As of this morning, code PLUNGE still works for 10% off at DeepDiscount including pre-orders.

22. Swordsandchains

No longer valid

23. swintonlion

swintonlion Forum Resident

Import cds 10 % sale now on.

slipkid and Electric like this.
  24. slipkid

slipkid Senior Member

Yeah. Code is GREEN10. Sale ends March 30th at 5pm CST (I HATE when they have the sales ending in middle of day or whatever, I've missed out on some that I would have bought from if only it went until end of day, because of my job etc).

Unfortunately (as others have said above) it is ONLY for in stock items.

All of the recent sales at sister store DD have had this similar restriction.

I fear that all future sales may be the same thing, unable to use the sale coupons on preorders, which is the #1 thing I use these sites for.

25. Swordsandchains

HAPPY10

slipkid likes this.