uDiscover Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by I Have Been Floated, Nov 25, 2019.

1. 5th-beatle

5th-beatle Forum Resident

2. beatleswho

beatleswho Forum Resident

There’s any 30% Off code there?
    Thank you!

3. dusttones

dusttones Forum Resident

Get 25% off store-wide with code SUMMER25

4. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature

They just sent me a 30% code. That may be enough of a tipping point for me. Lol.

Davidmk5 likes this.
  5. superstar19

In other surprising news, they now offer free ship items as they become available instead of holding off until EVERYTHING is available.

Matt I, Starquest, hutlock and 5 others like this.
  6. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Wow that’s fantastic! They must have finally gotten enough angry emails to change it!

7. srsch

srsch Senior Member

I got the 30 percent off email, placed an order on Friday night and actually got a shipping notice today. This is a pleasant surprise!

8. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

Tjazz likes this.
  9. srsch

srsch Senior Member

I ordered the Who Sell Out super deluxe and the Weller Fat Pop orange vinyl. Still thinking about the Teardrop Explodes Wilder half speed master and the red vinyl McCartney (since I don't own it on vinyl).
    I would get the double clear vinyl Goats Head Soup if I didn't already have the black vinyl. The Style Council Long Hot Summers is a nice collection and sounds pretty good...nice pressing too.

dcarwin likes this.
  10. oldjollymon

oldjollymon right channel den/left channel kitchen

+1 on Stones Goat's Head cover on clear vinyl
    There's also the new Zappa (last show?) on purple 4LP if you're into that & the Who Sell out 2LP on kool kolors...

11. Fractured

Fractured Forum Resident

A word of caution: uDiscover doesn't hold the in-stock items while waiting for your pre-orders to come in, or at least it's hit and miss. In my order last Nov., I had a two titles that were 3 weeks out and by the time they came in, several of the previously in-stock items in my order were then listed as out-of-stock and it was several more weeks before those came back.

Probably not a concern if you are in the US and can reach the free-shipping threshold on each part of the order, but something I wish I knew before I ordered.

superstar19 likes this.
  12. superstar19

They are now shipping orders as they are available with no extra cost. I actually just received part of my order from Friday night a few minutes ago. Have some Blue Note pre-orders on the same order that will be shipped when they're released. Maybe only applies for US shipping, but a very nice change.

13. What determines the 30% off deal?
    It says "VIP". Or do folks just know once they get an email?

14. neubian

neubian Forum Resident

You get an email with a special code

hutlock likes this.
  15. hutlock

Just finally decided to spring for The Who Sell Out set. After the discount, I was able to toss in the Curtis Amy Tome Poet for free basically, and I wound up with enough points to push me into Silver, whatever that gets me...

Anyway, thanks for the peer pressure, @srsch and @riverrat! Lol

srsch, SJP and oldjollymon like this.
  16. psulioninks

psulioninks Forum Resident

So, is there no way to redeem your points for past purchases and apply a coupon code? That seems rather stupid...

kenbefound likes this.
  17. srsch

srsch Senior Member

My pleasure! The Townshend demos in the Sell Out box are for me the best part.

hutlock likes this.
  18. hutlock

Yeah that was the first thing I played—really strong set, glad I grabbed it for sure!

srsch likes this.
  19. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

I don't understand the point system. They say I have points but I don't know how to use them. Any ideas?

20. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

I think you need to amass at least 1000 points before you can use them.

When I ordered "ATMP" yesterday, that got me past 1000 and it now offers me the option to redeem.

I think I could use the points for $10 off my next order, as it says "100 points = $1".

Or I could bank the points and wait until I go from "Bronze" status to "Silver" with another $39 in purchases.

No idea what that does for me! It probably says somewhere on the site but I'll too lazy to research! :D

21. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

login to your account and then click on the "gift box" icon on the bottom right hand side of the screen. You can click on redeem (100 points for $1 off coupon). This coupon does not stack with any other coupon so best to let the points add up and use it during a non-sale period or for a single item purchase (assuming your points coupon is more than any other applicable coupon). You earn 5-8 points per $1 spent depending on the level (bronze, silver, gold, platinum).

GentleSenator likes this.
  22. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

I will put my points in my will and hopefully the executor can accumulate enough to get the free sticker.

23. hutlock

Yeah, I just hit Silver when I got The Who Sell Out, so I’ll probably use those points for ATMP.

srsch likes this.
  24. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

What happens when you get to silver?

25. jamesmaya

jamesmaya Senior Member

It appears that The Who Sell Out SDE is now sold out.

hutlock likes this.