The Kinks - Album by Album (song by song)

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by mark winstanley, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Fred1

Fred1 Stuck in the past with one eye to the future!

„The Kinks Are The Village Green Preservation Society“ by The Kinks was the first vinyl album I EVER bought in 1968 (for the sake of brevity I will now refer to this album as VGPS). I went home, listened to the record and took immediately to „The Last Of The Steam-Powered Trains“, „Big Sky“ and „Animal Farm“. But the rest of the music didn’t do anything to me. I tried with my best will to get something out of the remaining songs but again nothing happened. The tunes didn’t click. So I put the album on the shelf and I wouldn't listen to it again until 1973, THE pivotal year for me coming up with 3 events that brought the beauty, the nostalgia and the lyrics of VGPS back to my mind with a bang - the release of the fantastic compilation „The Great Lost Kinks Album“, the „White City Stadium Incident" and the release of „Preservation Act 1“. Then I realised what a brilliant masterwork VGPS was and started appreciating in retrospect the body of work to the full extent.

With its release The Kinks blossomed and they sounded like no one but themselves. It’s not so much a concept album as a collection of songs held together by the prevailing notion that the modern world (and Britain in particular) had lost the charms of a more innocent time which may or may not have been as perfect as it looked through Ray’s rose-colored glasses. The record is a sociocultural contemporary document; a sentimental nostalgic manifesto lamenting the passing of old-fashioned English traditions and comes up with a series of stories, sketches and characters about a picturesque England that possibly never really was. Ray’s affection for the past is distinctive making the album a sweet, gentle and calm dream - calm but never dull! Sometimes this masterpiece feels more like a Ray Davies solo project than a proper Kinks album; according to a recent Ray’s interview his dream of „Village Green" was to find peace or a state of mind that allowed him to live as a functioning human being in a society steeped in chaos and change just for the sake of change. VGPS is about the relative and important continuity - going into exciting new times but taking your values, your beliefs, your thoughts and your friendships from the past to the new era. That is crucial.

The Kinks' VGPS was released on the same day as The Beatles‘ „White Album“ - November 22nd 1968; a few weeks before The Jimi Hendrix Experience „Electric Ladyland" had seen the light of day. It came out when The Rolling Stones called for street fighting. Revolutionary times, culturally and socially, indeed. The record’s existence was almost unnoticed, criminally neglected and commercially ignored. Adverse! The Kinks weren't fully appreciated during their prime; VGPS is the ultimate example of just how good they were. It's rare that an album so great should rise so high in critical esteem as time passed. This was the first in a series of undeniable classic records from the band. It feels fresh even after 50+ years and multiple listens and is culturally a significant musical statement for the British.

So how can the decades of interest and the longevity of this album be explained? The music? The lyrics? The nostalgia? Or just the idea of writing about an England that probably never existed? Or is ist just Ray’s England; his personal and his very own beautiful Utopia? Draw your own conclusion. Anyway in hindsight VGPS is a Rock Masterwork which earned a gold disc for reaching sales of more than 100‘000 copies in 2018. Recognition at last!

Many of the recordings feature the keyboard work of maestro Nicky Hopkins and the backing vocals of Davies's wife, Rasa. The former contributed again significantly to the album; it would be his last collaboration with The Kinks. And the critically acclaimed VGPS was the final record by the orginal quartet Ray Davies, Dave Davies, Pete Quaife and Mick Avory; Pete Quaife would leave the group in early 1969.

In his autobiography „X-Ray" Ray Davies would refer to the albums „VGPS“, „Preservation Act 1 and 2 (1973/1974)“ as his „Preservation Trilogy" confirming that Preservation is directly related to The Village Green Preservation Society.

My favourite tracks are „The Village Green Preservation Society (sets the mood for the rest of the album)“, „Picture Book“, „The Last Of The Steam-Powered Trains (one of the final tracks recorded for the album and inspired by „Smokestack Lightnin'", a rhythm and blues track by Howlin' Wolf)“, „Big Sky (such a gem)“, „Animal Farm (perfect escapism theme)“, „Village Green (inspired by Ray’s visit to Devon, a rural aera in England in late 1966 and by Dylan Thomas's Under Milk Wood)“, „Starstruck“ and „People Take Pictures Of Each Other (a happy upbeat song with tongue-in-cheek lyrics)“.

„The Kinks Are the Village Green Preservation Society“ by The Kinks has aged extremely well and the fact that we are here now talking about this record is proof of its strength, its longevity and its timelessness; it's a landmark in Rock History hard to imagine without. If it didn‘t exist it would have to be invented and yet it would not be the same.
    07/08/20

Recognition At Last!

The Kinks awarded gold disc for Village Green Preservation Society

2. Steve E.

Steve E. Doc Wurly and Chief Lathe Troll

Yeah, I kinda like this one. Not bad.

3. Steve E.

(It's possibly my favorite album.)

Orino, The MEZ, Wondergirl and 2 others like this.
  4. Vagabone

Vagabone Forum Resident

Going to be slightly controversial again...

1) I love the album, don't get me wrong
    2) I like the idea of it being considered a masterpiece now, because it all helps spread the word about Ray Davies's genius. It's good for the Kinks appreciation society for a single album to elevated in this way, and spoken of in the same breath as Pet Sounds et al. (even though Something Else is better)
    3) I agree with A J Smith about the cover- I like all the alternative covers better. Was it the same poster who said earlier that "Something Else" and "Village Green" were the wrong way round? Whovever said it, they were spot on.
    4) I have only know a CD version of this album with extra tracks, so I must admit I did think "Days" was on the album. Reading the sleevenotes with the details of the scrapped/alternative versions of the album only got me muddled further as to what's on the album. I agree it should be a stuffed 20-track double album. There certainly feels like there's little rhyme or reason about what was eventually included or excluded.
    5) I love the album, as I said, but I love it more in theory than in practice. There's nothing I actively dislike (unlike all previous Kinks albums apart from Kontroversy) so I can listen to it in order all the way through, with pleasure. But I rarely do. Far more often to I just listen to my five or six favourite songs.
    6) Those five or six favourite songs are how I like to think about the album. They seem to me to be so far ahead of the rest that I prefer to think of the album that way. When people call it a masterpiece, I nod in agreement - thinking of those five or six songs.
    7) So you my think I'm going to be as iconoclastic and out-of-step with popular opinion as I was with Face to Face- but I do like this album far more than Face to Face. There are more real highs, and the lows aren't as low.
    8) The album is very cohesive, but it could easily be tinkered with - so many of the other tracks of the era or thereabouts would fit just as well.
    10) As ever, I'm looking forward to having my ears opened more to the tracks I've paid less attention to, and gaining new appreciation of it all.
    11) It is of course absolutely ludricrous it didn't chart. It's all part of the greater Mystery of why their albums sold so poorly. I think of my dad as a huge Kinks fan because he knew and loved all their hit singles, but he didn't have any of their albums, or even show any sign of knowing that their albums existed.

5. All Down The Line

All Down The Line The Under Asst East Coast White Label Promo Man

Hey Steve you liked visiting Rocking Horse too!

mark winstanley likes this.
  6. Wondergirl

Wondergirl Forum Resident

The Kinks are the Village Green Preservation Society

This year this album has become a favorite...in my top 2, I'd say (battling it out with Bowie's Ziggy Stardust). Ever since taking my Kinks deep dive late last year, I kept reading that VGPS was this must hear album and it was only this year that I sat down and listened to it. So it's still new-ish to my ears and, boy, does it make an impression. I knew many of the songs, of course, like Picture Book and VGPS. And when I heard Phenomenal Cat, I was transported back to my childhood and remember listening to it at my friend's house. that song stood out as it was so odd...and something a child may stop and listen to (though it's my least favorite on the album). Side 1 is perfection! And I have a different favorite every time I listen to VGPS.

And I like the album cover. As we've touched upon, the Kinks don't have the greatest album covers, generally, so the simplicity of the cover is ok with me. I remember reading that they were called on some random day to meet in the park (was it Hampstead Heath? can't find the info) for the album photo session. Everyone just showed up in the clothes they happened to be in. No makeup, no hairdressers. Just the Kinks in all their natural glory. Love it. Very different than Sgt Pepper's album cover, in comparison. I, for one, don't need bells and whistles. Let the music speak for itself.

I'm still trying assimilate the album into my brain and looking at it in the coming days will help a lot.
    Right now it's my favorite Kinks album (but Something Else is not too far behind).

7. Zeki

Zeki Forum Resident

A quick note on the 100,000 sales equaling ‘gold.’ This must be a UK sales figure as gold sales in the US (RIAA) is five times that number.

My album cover opinion: I like it.

I’m really enjoying reading the commentary this a.m., complete with references to tuna casserole.

I was handed this album (along with Muswell Hillbillies) sometime in the early ‘00s while living in Tokyo. “Here, you’ll like these.” And, unlike Mark (!), yes, I was immediately smacked up the side of the head. And then still haven’t figured out how I could have missed this album for all these decades.

I do the ‘would I have liked this in real-time’ guessing exercise and think I would have. I eagerly embraced The Byrd’s ‘Sweetheart of the Rodeo’ (and especially Untitled) and Fairport Convention (along with the hard rock of my wild youth) and am convinced that The Kinks are the Village Green Preservation Society would have found an early place in my heart if I’d have been exposed to it decades earlier.

I’ve listened to it a couple of times in the last few days and, yeah, it’s as perfect as ever.

CheshireCat, Steve62, Orino and 8 others like this.
  8. sharedon

sharedon Forum Zonophone

Bought VGPS in a department store in small town USA, incredibly, back in the day. I was a pretty big Kinks fan already, but had no idea they could sound like they do on this album, now my desert island disc. I was so amazed that I brought it over to a friend's house, and we played it wordlessly in the dark - in wonder, pardon the pun on a previously discussed song. Much later, I named a cat Kathmandu in honor of Phenomenal Cat, which she was. Whenever I feel low, Big Sky brings me back up. Whenever I need to calm down, Sitting By the Riverside does the trick. And of course, it helped me learn to be thankful for the Days. An album of inestimable value, and there's nothing else like it.

9. LX200GPS

LX200GPS Forum Resident

Annoyingly, this was yet another Pye album unavailable in central London in 1972! A mere four years after it was recorded, just around the corner, this album was unavailable to buy at HMV's Oxford St. branch. So I had to buy the imported Reprise instead. I remember wondering how many albums the Kinks had released at that point but there was no way to find an answer. However, there was an upside to this madness as there were occasions when you visited the record shop only to discover there would be one, or maybe even two, new Kinks albums on the racks. I never did get my hands on a Pye vinyl release and llistened to my Reprise until the early 1990's when I bought a cd player.

I am still in the process of wading through the box set, Anthology, and VGPS three disc set so that I can make my own VGPS playlist. Needs careful consideration so looking forward to hearing other people's opinions as we move into the album in more detail.

Not much to say yet apart from;

1) don't like the cover. I mentioned before that the Something Else cover would have been a more appropriate choice.

2) it ought to have been a double as there are loads of tracks that fit in with the theme.

3) not a big fan of the sound quality.

4) it might have been one of the greatest pop albums ever.

5) like Astral Weeks, no one had ever done anything that sounded like this before.

10. All Down The Line

All Down The Line The Under Asst East Coast White Label Promo Man

That each bought it multiple times!

Steve62, mark winstanley and FJFP like this.
  11. DISKOJOE

DISKOJOE Boredom That You Can Afford!

I think that VGPS was the first Kinks album that I paid full price for as opposed to buying used, tape from a library copy or received for free. It was late 1977 & 15 yr. old me went to my local Radio Shack to get a refund for a tape recording patch thingie that didn't work to my satisfaction. Afterwards, I went to the nearby Caldor's Department Store to see what they had for records. I looked in the Kinks section & there was a copy of VGPS. I had heard of the title track which was on the Kink Kronikles so I decided to use my refund dough to buy it at full price, which was $6.98 back then.

I have enjoyed VGPS ever since that day I brought it back home from Caldor's. I still have that copy, as well as the 1998 CD, the 2004 3 CD set & the Super Deluxe Box Set, which I had no hesitation in buying. I also owned the Reprise CD from 1990 & even the Reprise cassette with the one-piece plastic cover.

If VGPS was out of sync with the music scene upon its release in 1968, by the time I first heard it in the late 1970s, it was more out of sync than what was popular at the time. I didn't mind that since I've always felt out of sync with society anyway. It was about the same time that I got into reading P.G. Wodehouse, who also created a portrait of an idealized England.

As I said before, the Kinks had some of the worst or at least uninspired albums in pop/rock music. The one for VGPS is OK, but is really a bit of a botch considering that I feel that the Hampstead Heath photo sessions of late 1968 were the best pictures taken of the group in my opinion. Those circles surrounding the group remind me of a 1960s US sci-fi TV show called The Time Tunnel, whose title machine looked sorta like those circles.

Finally, before we further discuss the songs, my favorite VGPS story. I was in college in Boston and I bought a copy of VGPS for a friend of mine for her birthday. I was in her dorm room listening to it when her best friend walked in. She listened to a bit and said, "This sounds like the Beatles. I hate it". The last I know she was working at a classic rock radio station.

12. Luckless Pedestrian

Luckless Pedestrian Forum Resident

My first listen of The Kinks are the Village Green Preservation Society wasn't until the streaming age. I knew nothing of The Kinks other than the few songs that got airplay on New England rock stations in the US in the early 80s: Lola, Come Dancing, Destroyer. Fast forward 20+ years, repeated mentions of the album on SH.TV triggered my interest, so on a whim one day I conveniently dialed up the album on my phone, though connected to the good stereo system in the living room, while I fiddled around in the kitchen.

Immediately I liked the opener, the gentle harmony and the interesting words and rhymes caught my ear. I remember Big Sky getting my attention, its spoken word construction and subject matter, and I was in tune with it philosophically. Finally those drums in Wicked Annabella stopped me dead in my tracks - that rare feeling when you've found one of the great albums, like seeing the green flash as the sun sets under the ocean.

I haven't stopped listening to the Kinks/Ray Davies since, I'm now an unapologetic completist, an aficionado, I can find something to enjoy in every song they have recorded. It's been an immense pleasure exploring their extensive catalog for the past few years, I've had a lot of catching up to do!

13. Fischman

Fischman RockMonster, ClassicalMaster, and JazzMeister

The Kinks Are The Village Green Preservation Society...

... was part of the back catalog binge I went on at age 19 in 1983. My first copy was a flea market acquisition with a thoroughly worn cover (that white-ish circle of the circumference of the album pressing through the paper fibers) and even more worn grooves, all crackly and scratchy under the needle.

Like a lot of early Kinks, my 19 year old, red-blooded American hard rock and metal loving self wasn't really ready to appreciate. Nevertheless, I did take to it early. I hadn't yet heard the word "twee," and if I had, probably would have dismissed anything that would even lean that direction as sissy stuff, but still, I couldn't help but fall in love with this album. And like all those early Kinks albums, this one grew in stature for me over the intervening decades; a real accomplishment given how much I liked it in the first place. Nowadays, it's definitely top of my pops. Both landmark and quintessential, as much as I love so many other Kinks albums, this is the Kinks album for me.

14. Adam9

Adam9 Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй.

It took a while for this album to become my favourite Kinks record. When I first got it, I thought it was OK, but I wasn't bowled over like I was with Kontroversy, Something Else or Arthur. The only song I remember standing out for me was People Take Pictures Of Each Other. (I heard it described as a kind of wild East European dance so maybe it subconciously appealed to my Slavic roots).
    Anyway as a I said I love it now. I have the mono vinyl from the box, a Spanish stereo reissue, the 3 CD set, the Castle stereo CD, the mono CD from the mono CD box as well as the Super Deluxe Edition. I've given away 2 of my copies to friends.

15. Fischman

Upon reflection, and reading some of the posts so far on this thread, I think part of my taking to VGPS early on was exactly that it was so out of sync with the music of the time. Part of that my be may personal type of rebelliousness. But most of all, I think what resonated with me was that this is something of a lament, also not presented in a bitchy, moany way. There may have been a place for all that protest music of the day, but I did tire of the constant bashing of all things traditional, everyone wanting to throw out the baby with the bathwater. Here, on the other hand, was an album that had found a way to appreciate the good in at least some of the traditional things and that which came from past generations. It was a very nice counterbalance. No need we have to chuck everything just because some things are bad. The best way to move forward is to preserve the goodness while changing what needs to be changed. On this album was not only something resembling the voice of reason, it was also just very sweet.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  16. Steve E.

I don't think I can get into what this album means to me right now. It's too much -- I think it will unfold as we get into all the songs. Here's my little nerd-out on the track listings, though.

One thing that impresses and amazes me is what a woulda-could-shouldna this album is, in the opposite direction from, say, the Beach Boys' Smile or the final Hendrix album. This was such an almost-disaster. Had the original plans been carried out, I do not think we'd be talking about this album in such positive terms.

Mark touched on the two major pre-canon variants of the album. One released, one not, but didn't go into much detail. In all likelihood, most in this thread know the basic story of the halted Reprise album, but if not, it is covered in this Wikipedia article:

Four More Respected Gentlemen - Wikipedia

It's covered VERY well in this 1998 article, though I suspect a few details have been updated since then, in the wake of the various deluxe versions.

The Kinks: Four More Respected Gentlemen - Rock 'N Roll Case Study

The gist of it is that the original plan was to create different albums for the US and UK/European markets. The US album was to be Four More Respected Gentlemen. That 11-song track listing got to the test pressing stage, but 4 additional songs were considered for it:
    1. Autumn Almanac (Sept 1967)
    2. Did You See His Name? (March 1968)
    3. There Is No Life Without Love (March 1968)
    4. Susannah's Still Alive (August 1967)

Notably, the Reprise record contains nothing recorded after May 1968. 8 additional songs that made the final VGPS album were recorded from July through October 1968.

The 12-track version of VGPS was indeed released in many parts of Europe, and was the originally planned album, until Ray somehow managed to get Pye to put a stop on it in the UK. It contains only 10 of the songs that made the final album.

"Four More Respected Gentlemen" simply makes no sense. It seems to be a cynical impulse to just shovel some product over to the US, which wasn't even letting the band tour. It's full of great songs, but somehow adds up to almost nothing. It makes no particular statement. And it shows us, to some degree, that VGPS is full of great parts, but is also far greater than the sum of its parts. It's great partially because of what it evokes in us, and some of what it evokes is in-between the songs. Just as, in the individual songs, what is evoked is sometimes in-between the lyrics and the music. Greater than either.

I got into an especially nerdy excel charting of all the songs that might have been used in various versions of the album, with recording dates. Some stats:

The 11-song "Four More Respected Gentlemen" and the 12-song VGPS only shared 6 songs. Two of those, "Mr. Songbird" and "Days," didn't end up on the final album. Only four of the shared songs made the final VGPS:

Johnny Thunder (April 1968)
    Picture Book (April 1968)
    Phenomenal Cat (April 1968)
    Monica (May 1968)

The US album included "Animal Farm," (April 1968) which wasn't drafted into "VGPS" until late in the process, after the 12-song album was (partially) halted. That's astounding to me, as I consider it to be one of the lynchpins of the final album. Of the remaining "US only" songs, two were already known as singles ("She's Got Everything" (1966-8) and "Polly", (March 1967 or 68) and two weren't released at all at the time: "Misty Water" (May 1968) and "Berkeley Mews." (April 1968) Given the 6 songs that were deemed appropriate for the UK and Europe, but not the US, I sort of wonder who was assessing what made for appropriate US vs UK product. The US would not have heard:

Village Green (1966-7)
    Do You Remember Walter (April 1968)

and these, which I guess weren't assessed, exactly, as they were recorded in July 1968, after the US album was compiled:

People Take Pictures of Each Other
    Starstruck
    Wicked Annabella

and this, in August:
    The Village Green Preservation Society

They had also recorded these in July, which nonetheless weren't considered for the 12-song version...

All Of My Friends Were There
    Sitting By The Riverside

...probably because there was some sort of temporary ruling that the album was only going to have 12 songs. I can't imagine any other reason.

The two final songs recorded for the album were:
    Big Sky (Sept 30 1968)
    Last of the Steam Powered Trains (Oct 1968)

Recorded and never in any finalized lineup for the UK or US albums:

Rosemary Rose (June 1967)
    Lavender Hill (August 1967)
    Did You See His Name? (March 1968)
    Pictures In The Sand (May 1968)
    Til Death Us Do Part (Sept 1968 ....not sure this counts as it was more of a movie soundtrack demo, which Pye wanted to release as a single or EP track)

Including the 4 songs cut by Reprise from the final 11-song FMRG/4MRG, at least 30 songs that _might_ have ended up on the final album. And it doesn't even include "Wonderboy." It's a testament to Ray's vision that he picked the songs that he did; even if some might quibble about which ones he chose in the end, or didn't. It's also impressive that he had so many options.

Nerding out stops here.

17. Martyj

Martyj Who dares to wake me from my slumber? -- Mr. Flash

Thanks for pointing that out. When I saw Mark posted that album art I thought...whaaaaa?? Was this a version somewhere? I had never seen that one...

As for the 'big black void surrounded by concentric circles' motif and what the heck it has to do with the album theme, you are right. My guess is it was simple record company marketing for 1968. Psychedelia was "in," so embellish whatever you are selling to whatever people are buying. I don't think a second thought was given to whether or not it made sense.

18. Martyj

Martyj Who dares to wake me from my slumber? -- Mr. Flash

Some scattershot facts and thoughts on Village Green Preservation Society.

—-This is the album that severed Nicky Hopkin’s relationship with the band. Ray claimed the keyboard credits for himself despite Nicky doing the majority of the work. In a later Rolling Stone interview Hopkins cited this LP as why he wouldn’t work with the Kinks any more and said “Ray Davies is so tight his a** squeaks when he walks.”

—- First Kinks LP released with a gatefold cover (in the US, at least.) To just repeat the image from the cover in the gatefold with added psychedelic embellishments is a disappointing waste of a gatefold. Printed lyrics would have been better—if for no other reason than to decipher a specific line in “Johnny Thunder.” Kinks and their relationship with LP gatefolds are subjects for either another time or another thread.

— The first time I ever got drunk off beer was while I was listening to this album. Moving forward it became my sitting-in-my-college-dorm room drinking buddy.

— Despite being a sales flop, the positive critical reaction to this in the growing US alternative press (Rolling Stone and Crawdaddy) shifted the perception of the band from being mid-sixties relics of a “British Invasion” singles band into something for the underground hipsters. The fact that it flopped, in fact, had a lot to do with this allure.

— Like most of us, I too have fantasized what a potential double disc could have been like comprising all their contemporaneous tracks. I understand this as a Ray pet project, but consider this: the Dave songs from the two previous thread discussions would have worked here well. “Lincoln County’s” protagonist has returned from jail to his own ‘village’ in a place equally worth celebrating, and “There is No Life Without Love” fits in nicely with this album’s sonic textural ambience.

— Ray’s thematic obsession around Preservation highlights his strength and weakness. He is an artist better suited for the short ruminations, vignettes and character pieces of this album and period singles, but over-reaching when unsatisfyingly adapting the idea to a cohesive long-form narrative for the two volume RCA work. Discussion to come. (Spoiler: I love Acts I and II, but will fist fight any person who claims either of those succeed in Ray’s stated attempt to build on what he started with this 1968 release.)

— I know my life would be soooo much better if I took the plunge and bought that super deluxe box set….but it’s just too super deluxe expensive for me. The irony is, most Friday nights my wife and I will find a restaurant, order a fine meal and drinks and spend more money than I would on the VGPS box. We do this once a week. One of these days I’m going to suggest we stay home, eat peanut butter sandwiches, and I’ll finally take the VGPS box set plunge.

19. donstemple

donstemple Member of the Club

amazing, isn’t it? the box would last many more moons than that meal…

Steve62, FJFP, palisantrancho and 2 others like this.
  20. Fischman

Please don't! That's why we're all here.... so we can totally nerd out over all this great Kinks music.

21. Zeki

Zeki Forum Resident

Random sales numbers thought: I’ve mentioned this before but I can’t recall anyone, certainly amongst my friends/classmates, that had this album. And I would always gravitate immediately to the record collection in the room for a thorough perusal. So, based on this professional methodology (!), I am not surprised by the low sales figures.

22. Zeki

Zeki Forum Resident

Fortunately, I took just a small sip of coffee before reading this. Very funny (though a real shame Ray didn’t assign proper credit).

23. mark winstanley

mark winstanley Certified dinosaur, who likes physical product Thread Starter

Nerd on brother.

That's why I never bothered with the history much... I would have been copying and reading and putting together a picture of nothing, with no authority.

Much better to just flop my heart out, and let someone who knows give us the real info.

Cheers

24. Zeki

Zeki Forum Resident

I am taking the liberty of plunking this back into the discussion. Mark posted this, oh, about twenty pages ago. If you didn’t watch it then, by all means take the time and do so. You won’t regret it:

25. Steve E.

Right on! <3

Jon H., FJFP and mark winstanley like this.