Type O Negative - None More Negative Box reissued by ROG

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Krzych, Jun 21, 2019.

1. ScaleTheInferno

ScaleTheInferno Forum Resident

2. TongueDruid

TongueDruid The Delectable Dingleberry

It looks to be another Runoutgroove pressing, with the same gatefold jacket as in their recent boxed set. So chances are high it is the same vinyl master used in the set, which just like their WCD, sounds perfectly awesome!
    Here's a link to preorder their limited orange pressing as well
    https://shop.runoutgroovevinyl.com/october-rust-25th-anniversary-edition-d2c-voodoo-edition.html

ScaleTheInferno likes this.
  3. Rkellner

Rkellner Forum Resident

4. TongueDruid

5. c-eling

c-eling They're made of light,We never would have guessed

Do these have the cool inner lyric sleeves?
    [​IMG]

Neonbeam likes this.
  6. TongueDruid

Most likely not, from looks of the preorder mock-ups it's the same gatefold as in ROG'S boxed set (with the black poly inners.)
    I did keep my older Cargo press since I got Johnny to sign it years back, but yeah the Cargo does have flat out delicious inners & gatefold art

c-eling likes this.
  7. c-eling

Thanks. I may spring for one for 'fun' sake, that orange lp looks pretty cool!

TongueDruid and Neonbeam like this.
  8. Neonbeam

Neonbeam All Art Was Once Contemporary

I'mnotgoingtoseekoutanoriginal, I'mnotgoingtoseekoutanoriginal, I'mnotgoingtoseekoutanoriginal, I'mnotgoingtoseekoutanoriginal, I'mnotgoingtoseekoutanoriginal, I'mnotgoingtoseekoutanoriginal, I'mnotgoingtoseekoutanoriginal, I'mnotgoingtoseekoutanoriginal.... :hide:

TongueDruid and c-eling like this.
  9. c-eling

Maybe these new one's will soften the blow, but buy going from other re-issues of sought after albums I don't think so. (Cocteau Twins)
    I picked up that Roadrunner/Cargo for retail, imported from your country before prices went to hell.
    Definitely a work of (function-less) art :laugh:

Neonbeam likes this.
  10. realmdemagic

realmdemagic Forum Resident

Green with black swirl variant is now available for pre-order at the official TON store.

Super stoked for this one, been waiting for this re-issue for ages.

TongueDruid likes this.
  11. cmarti

cmarti Forum Resident

12. Neonbeam

Neonbeam All Art Was Once Contemporary

Could anybody please explain what's especially "voodoo" about an orange/ black mix?

13. TongueDruid

:laugh: I was thinkin the same... And it's not even a word that parallels any Type O lyric, song or album theme. But I guess it's a "spooky" word, so... Just throw it on there why dontcha!!

Neonbeam and Runicen like this.
  14. thetman

thetman Forum Resident

Ordered!

TongueDruid likes this.
  15. ScaleTheInferno

ScaleTheInferno Forum Resident

So there's a 10% discount currently at the TON store for buyin 2 or more October Rust related products, for 24 hours only.
    So I ordered both colour variants, not something I'd normally do but international shipping to my end of the world was only $15. I dunno how they can ship 2 double LPs that cheap but I'll take it!
    The duplicate copy would make a nice gift to a friend down the track.

TongueDruid likes this.
  16. motionoftheocean

motionoftheocean Senior Member

TongueDruid and Neonbeam like this.
  17. kannibal

kannibal Forum Resident

Yeah, this will be the exact same cut as the box set per the other stand alone releases. I was going to pass but I couldn’t resist the orange vinyl.

18. TongueDruid

Random heads up for some of you who may care: Lycia's album "Cold" was just announced as being re-released on vinyl soon by Avantgarde Music, in case you missed its last pressing some years back (which is now rare/expensive.)
    Avantgarde has been releasing the new Lycia albums lately and also re-releasing some classics. They did a few pressings of Ionia earlier this year. I'm REALLLLLLY hoping they do A Day In The Stark Corner as well, at some point. Maybe "Burning Circle" and "Tripping Back" if I get extra extra lucky

c-eling and MWebb like this.
  19. Kristofferabild

Kristofferabild Forum Resident

20. c-eling

Heh, pretty neat Cold is actually being redone. Does it have a barcode and a note from Sam? :laugh:

21. TongueDruid

If there's a barcode I'm RIOTING

22. bamaaudio

bamaaudio Forum Resident

Great band. Seems they're a bit forgotten and when I was getting into a lot of heavier bands as a teen these kinds of slower bands seemed to not be popular among the elitists online. Listening to Bloody Kisses right now and kind of wished I'd paid more attention to them growing up.

23. thetman

thetman Forum Resident

October rust Run Out Groove delivered today. Haven't had a chance to play yet. Got the Green vinyl edition. looks nice. Looking forward to hearing this. Probably my favorite Type O album.

24. krisjay

krisjay Psychedelic Wave Rider

Got my shipping notice for October Rust. Been on my want list for a long time.

miller_time22 likes this.
  25. thetman

thetman Forum Resident

great looking and sounding lp.

[​IMG]