Dollar tree cds

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by dr jazz, Jul 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wynnwikman

wynnwikman Senior Member

I hit three more Dollar Trees in town, couldn't find any CDs at one of them, and small CD selections at the other two. Lots of DVDS at all three.

2. JasonA

JasonA Forum Resident

I finally found some CDs at Dollar Tree here in Michigan. The only artists I even remotely recognized was the Jayhawks and the singer from Great White's solo album from 2006, so I passed.

3. cdash99

cdash99 Senior Member

Are the DVD’s worth checking out or are they mostly junk titles?

4. wynnwikman

wynnwikman Senior Member

The later.

PhantomStranger and rockerreds like this.
  5. Ryan Swope

Ryan Swope New Member

I live in Hagerstown MD and just came across a treasure trove of mostly hardcore, metal and punk cds at one of the local Dollar Trees.
    Remembering Never, Story of the Year, A Life Once Lost, Mest, Ozomatli, plus some Tooth and Nail and Solid State releases. I bought them all. I had only ever seen fake kids bop compilations and Halloween compilations before at the stores in my area. I had never seen a group of CDs of music i actually listen to. Only one of them had a cut. the rest were pretty much brand new in shrink wrap.

6. Umm, that amazing! Nice haul.

-s1m0n-

7. mur

mur Hyperactive!

Finally spotted something at my Dollar Tree. I thought this was a cool CD and I don't have anything by him in my collection other then the early Hendrix boot

[​IMG]

I also saw A Bare Naked Ladies Live CD/DVD that seemed like a great deal but I passed since I'm not a big fan.

8. rockerreds

rockerreds Senior Member

I scored one: Larry Sanders Show Seasons One & Two, $1.35 with tax.

cwitt1980, samwisefan, davers and 5 others like this.
  9. BradOlson

BradOlson Country/Christian Music Maven

I did buy the Bent Fabric Jukebox CD issued by Sony at Dollar Tree claiming it included the original version of Alley Cat, but it was a re-recording. I threw it away in the trash.

10. BradOlson

BradOlson Country/Christian Music Maven

For Little Richard, get something issued on the Specialty Records label or if you are lucky, the MFSL.

mur likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.