Good Deals on amazon.com (part3)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by lv70smusic, Mar 14, 2014.

1. latheofheaven

latheofheaven My Pants are FULLY Analog...

Thanks Bro! Those buggers have been out EVERYWHERE! It is very good to hear that they are finally available, thanks again mate! :cheers:

aoxomoxoa and GentleSenator like this.
  2. latheofheaven

That must be a difficult thing to get right (I'm guessing that MFSL being more costly may be more consistent, IDK...) I can't remember the name off-hand, it was some generic brand like The Checkout Store (I think the only correct word is 'Store' :)) I bought like 1000 of those for this price, but although generally of good quality, many were a tad oversized and tended to wrinkle a bit trying to fit them into the jacket ('Oversized and tendency to wrinkle'... man, if I had a nickel for every time I've heard that) So, occasionally I had to use my paper slicer to take off about 1/8" or a bit more, but overall they were very good. So, if these were too 'tight' then I'm guessing they were trying to mitigate the oversizing. But, still worth a try on Amazon in case they don't work out. I'm just frigg'n glad that they are getting these made again!

3. Greenalishi

Greenalishi Birds Aren’t Real

Ordered the PJ. Thank you. Not sure the argument. I like chit chat and recommendations both equally. I know it was dicey a little back over Garth the king. I enjoy this discussion myself. Sometimes I wish not as much. Bankwise.

latheofheaven likes this.
  4. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

no clue but if you order these the standard amazon return policy applies so you should be covered!

latheofheaven likes this.
  5. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

6. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

There's a new low price on Hurry's 'Fake Ideas' album. Just $15.27:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TFFND7K
    (If Amazon's description is correct, this is the out-of-print "Natural Colored" 300-count first pressing of the LP.)

If you've ever wished there was another album out there by The Shoes, or if you just like pretty 3-minute power pop songs that are stretched to 4 minutes by extra guitar parts, you should check this out.

Their single is representative of their sound:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  7. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

8. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

9. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

10. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

11. latheofheaven and SJP like this.
  12. aoxomoxoa

13. Aggie87

Aggie87 Gig 'Em!

Just for clarity - since you called me out for "chit chat" and not posting a deal - is this a chit chat post or not?

Or is it the equivalent of my post - one that is further discussing a deal that has been posted in this thread?

bru87tr and latheofheaven like this.
  14. Batman21

Batman21 If you don’t run you rust

15. aoxomoxoa

He answered a question posted by me.

16. latheofheaven

GentleSenator said:
    Some electronic/IDM:

Meemo Comma - Neon Genesis: Soul Into Matter² (silver vinyl): $8.88
    https://www.amazon.com/Neon-Genesis-Matter²-SILVER-VINYL/dp/B08TR8GXR9/

Oh yes! This was quite good. Highly recommended if you like moody, Goth flavoured Ambient/Electronica.

:shake:

17. MichaelSmith

MichaelSmith Forum Resident

Is this a good pressing? Odd comments on Amazon.

superstar19 and latheofheaven like this.
  18. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

It seems to be one of those review sections that covers multiple different releases on multiple formats. That's one of the frustrating things about Amazon.

19. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

just let it go. :righton:

20. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

it is. it's a remix and a digital cut but it sounds like a veil has been lifted compared to original pressings. it's been discussed a bunch on this forum. at this fair price it's worth checking out if you're even remotely interested.

21. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature

I put an order in. I have two vintage vinyl copies including 1 Doug Sax but both suffer from some surface noise and ticks/pops in various spots. Looking forward to spinning this if it arrives.

GentleSenator likes this.
  22. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

mur, aoxomoxoa, FlexFantastic and 2 others like this.
  23. latheofheaven

Note that Amazon for some odd reason by the title lists this as a '12" Single' However, I don't see any single songs by that name. Discogs shows this title as the full album, so I'm guessing that has to be what it is.

Interesting compositions. Fairly creative I feel for this Genre. Intriguing changes within the arrangements. Still a tad low-key for my sordid tastes, but FWIW definitely not boring.

SJP and GentleSenator like this.
  24. sungjoo75

sungjoo75 Forum Resident

25. SJP

SJP Forum Resident