Jurassic World - Dominion - June 2022

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Deuce66, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Deuce66

Deuce66 Senior Member Thread Starter

IMDB Cast & Crew page
    Jurassic World Dominion (2022) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb

Notables returning: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Jeff Goldblum, Sam Neill and Laura Dern.

This original 5 min prologue to Jurassic World Dominion, directed by Colin Trevorrow, rockets audiences back 65 million years into the past to experience the world before humans existed—and offers a glimpse of a world in which dinosaurs are living among us.

2. FACE OF BOE

FACE OF BOE Forum Resident

I like the billboard displaying American Graffiti and Flash Gordon, a clear reference to George Lucas who had attempted to make a Flash Gordon movie after AG. Of course we all know what happened next……

3. Ignatius

Ignatius Forum Resident

Is this the one where the dinosaurs can talk now and are helping humans fight crime?:cool:

4. Deuce66

New trailer

This summer, experience the epic conclusion to the Jurassic era as two generations unite for the first time. Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard are joined by Oscar®-winner Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum and Sam Neill in Jurassic World Dominion, a bold, timely and breathtaking new adventure that spans the globe.

From Jurassic World architect and director Colin Trevorrow, Dominion takes place four years after Isla Nublar has been destroyed. Dinosaurs now live—and hunt—alongside humans all over the world. This fragile balance will reshape the future and determine, once and for all, whether human beings are to remain the apex predators on a planet they now share with history’s most fearsome creatures.

Jurassic World Dominion, from Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment, propels the more than $5 billion franchise into daring, uncharted territory, featuring never-seen dinosaurs, breakneck action and astonishing new visual effects.

The film features new cast members DeWanda Wise (She’s Gotta Have It), Emmy nominee Mamoudou Athie (Archive 81), Dichen Lachman (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Scott Haze (Minari) and Campbell Scott (The Amazing Spider-Man 2). The film’s returning cast includes BD Wong as Dr. Henry Wu, Justice Smith as Franklin Webb, Daniella Pineda as Dr. Zia Rodriguez and Omar Sy as Barry Sembenè.

Jurassic World Dominion is directed by Colin Trevorrow, who steered 2015’s Jurassic World to a record-shattering $1.7 billion global box office. The screenplay is by Emily Carmichael (Battle at Big Rock) & Colin Trevorrow from a story by Derek Connolly (Jurassic World) & Trevorrow, based on characters created by Michael Crichton. Jurassic World Dominion is produced by acclaimed franchise producers Frank Marshall p.g.a. and Patrick Crowley p.g.a. and is executive produced by legendary, Oscar®-winning franchise creator Steven Spielberg, Alexandra Derbyshire and Colin Trevorrow.

Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment present, in association with Perfect World Pictures, a Colin Trevorrow film. jurassicworld.com

5. ZackyDog

ZackyDog Forum Resident

I love all of the Jurassic Park movies and I'm looking forward to this one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

longdist01 and SandAndGlass like this.
  6. ZackyDog

ZackyDog Forum Resident

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

longdist01 and Jrr like this.
  7. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

I cannot wait for this! been a fan of the franchise forever...

boggs, longdist01, Jrr and 1 other person like this.
  8. Michael

that was excellent! thanks so much...my wife loved it as well. : )

longdist01, Jrr and Deuce66 like this.
  9. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member

Can't wait.

Enjoyed them all.

longdist01 and SandAndGlass like this.
  10. ZackyDog

ZackyDog Forum Resident

Giganotosaurus and Tyrannosaurus Rex

[​IMG]

11. ZackyDog

ZackyDog Forum Resident

The 4k trailer looks great.

12. GregM

GregM The expanding man

Took my kid to see Uncharted today and we enjoyed the preview for the new Jurassic. Looks good!

Jrr likes this.
  13. bostonscoots

bostonscoots Forum Resident

My hopes are high for this one because it follows through on what most of the other Jurassic Park movies teased - dinosaurs repopulating the modern world. Not on an island or in a park, but actually co-existing with humans. Now, I doubt we're in any danger of losing control of Planet Earth, but our position on the food chain gets a lot less secure with dinosaurs in the wild. Wouldn't want to be in the livestock business...or in charge of a summer camp.

My kid's excited, too. That alone makes an upcoming human-saurian competition for resources more fun!

Ghostworld likes this.
  14. MrJerry1876

MrJerry1876 Short Distance Voyager

I'm not sure if I'm really excited about this one. Don't get me wrong, I'm interested and I'll go see it, but I'm not a big fan of Jurassic World or Fallen Kingdom. This one looks to have a better plot than either one of the reboots, so that's an upside. However, I am really excited to see Goldblum, Neil, and Dern return to their original roles! Hopefully this does the series justice as the conclusion.

SandAndGlass likes this.
  15. Michael

I prefer Tyrannosaurus Rex!

SandAndGlass likes this.
  16. Deuce66

Trailer #2

17. The Hud

The Hud Breath of the Kingdom, Tears of the Wild

Me too. Gigantosaurus doesn't look very cool, and isn't much bigger than T-Rex either.

Michael likes this.
  18. Michael

that Dino does not gel with me...don't like the looks...yup!

The Hud likes this.
  19. Michael

the trailers LOOK GREAT! this may be the best one!?

20. Michael

thanks for posting this!

Deuce66 likes this.
  21. Michael

what did you think of Uncharted?

22. Michael

has to be for me the most exciting Dinosaur movies ever...been a huger fan as long as I can remember...I had all the Marx Dinosaurs play-sets... many models...you name it I had it...there was one toy I never could find again...early 1960's it was a T-Rex plaster of Paris toy/model you build with layer by layer of cloth covered in POP on a skeleton of T-Rex...T-Rex was always my favorite! wish I could even remember the name of the toy? I still remember building and painting it green!

MrJerry1876 likes this.
  23. Ghostworld

Ghostworld Senior Member

Chris Pratt? I thought his career was extinct.

Michael and ssmith3046 like this.
  24. GregM

GregM The expanding man

I thought they could have done a better job with casting, but you needed big-name actors like Tom Holland and Mark W to get studio approval. It was a big divergence from the games that my kid and I enjoy. But we had a lot of fun watching it. Tom Holland always does a great job. Marky Mark, less so, but I'm glad they brought it to the big screen.

Incidentally, the man at Naughty Dog games responsible for the Uncharted franchise also wrote and directed The Last of Us. HBO is developing it as a multiseason TV show. However, The Last of US 2 was horrible, killing off the best character right at the beginning and introducing lots of gender dysphoria and homosexualizing the characters -- sign of the times.

Anyway, we're looking forward to Jurassic World: Dominion.

Michael likes this.
  25. Michael

thanks...my wife enjoyed this as well.