Urban Outfitters - online only, today only, 50% off sale items

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Tjazz, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store) Thread Starter

If you can't order online, you can try the store pickup.
    https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/vinyl-records-for-sale

Uncle Drew - cassette for $1 :winkgrin:

Frank Sinatra - 2LP songs for the lonely $10 (you'll have to check local stores)

Aretha Franklin 2LP - good luck. Couldn't find a store that had it in stock.

mur, SJP, Jimijam and 1 other person like this.
  2. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Great lead on the Sinatra album, picking one up at a local UO location. Also getting the Chicago Christmas album, $5...what the heck! My girls each picked out something as well, one got an album and another bought a belt. No shipping charge when picking up makes this even better.

3. Tjazz

I wanted that Chicago Christmas LP too, but they didn't ship it and I didn't want to drive to another UO store just for that LP. Picking up some LPs, I noticed Michael Buble (white color) Christmas LP and a Valerie June (Purple) LP for $10. I passed, but maybe I should have bought 'em. :winkgrin:

4. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Well the Sinatra album didn't come through. "Out of stock" which I guess is what happens when you order a smokin' deal for store pick-up. Oh well. I delayed by getting my girls in on the action and my bride picked up our small order today. Hard to complain but Sinatra at that price would have been sweet.

5. Tjazz

I saw another 2-LP Sinatra at the Thousand Oaks Mall. It's been marked down to $15. (original sticker $32) At least you got the Chicago LP for $5.

6. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

7. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

Since I didn't want to start another Urban Outfitters thread, I just wanted to post that U2's "All that You Can't Leave Behind" 2 LP is on sale, plus you get extra 40% off sale items, which makes it $17.99 before shipping and tax. Not a bad deal.

8. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

OK price, but I think this is one of the things I can leave behind.

9. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

I see what ya did there :uhhuh:

longdist01 likes this.
  10. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

Just bought AC/DC's "Power Up" black vinyl for $19 shipped (after they cut the sale price in half and added shipping and tax). Not bad! Get it before it's gone!

11. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

Whoa must've sold out pretty fast

12. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

The deal was definitely working, I loaded it into a UO shopping cart and then stopped and walked it back. Why did this AC/DC album become worth 150% of every other new 2020 album? List price $35 for a single LP? I'll wait for an even better deal.

13. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

I don't know--legacy act that overprices? I was also holding back, wasn't buying it for MSRP. When I saw it at that price, I pulled for it.

14. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

superstar19 likes this.
  15. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

Oh shoot. Just realized it pops up $11.99 in your cart!

16. Comicsanstombstone

Comicsanstombstone Forum Resident

$9.99 for Tears For Fears new(ish) LP.

17. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Thanks.
    Also the latest Margo Price LP+7” for the same price.

18. hutlock

OH SNAP!

you get an extra 40% off all sale items today, so the Margo Price was only $5.99!

I added in a clear vinyl edition of the Sinead O’Connor Best Of for $11.99. Bunch of other decent stuff in their Sale bin, including an exclusive colored variant of the new Spoon and some other cool stuff.

GentleSenator likes this.
  19. ATMP

ATMP Forum Resident

I just went to the actual store and everything on that list rang up for $4.99!

hutlock likes this.
  20. ATMP

ATMP Forum Resident

21. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

i spent way too much on stuff this morning. some of those LPs @ $6 each are a total steal.

will have to go check out the store tomorrow.

hutlock and ATMP like this.
  22. hutlock

Yeah TFF was gone online before I got there so I plan to hit a store tomorrow as well. Can’t beat those prices!

GentleSenator likes this.
  23. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

That 50% off sale is up again. Not too many titles on Vinyl online, but the ones that are there are at steep discounts. (You have to sign up for Rewards to see the discounted prices in the shopping cart - it's painless.)

Lady Gaga + Tony Bennett's latest for $4.99, Spoon's latest for $4.99, My Morning Jacket $9.99, Tron-Legacy 2LP soundtrack by Daft Punk $9.99 etc. About 20 titles I think.

superstar19, hutlock and Boomy like this.
  24. Brendan K

Brendan K Forum Resident

Just picked up at my local UO:
    • Spoon - Lucifer on the Sofa ($4.50)
    • Kesha - Cannibal (EP) ($4.50)
    Both MSRPed at $32.98.

superstar19 and Davidmk5 like this.
  25. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

Funny. I saw everyone of those titles in the recent Target Vinyl Blowout sale. Also, Tron comes up as $19.99 for me not $9.99. Weird.