Target B2G1 Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by rjraphael, Sep 24, 2019.

1. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

no issues with purple rain? mine unfortunately came with the dreaded MPO non-fill. otherwise a really nice package like you said!

2. C6H12O6

C6H12O6 Senior Member

Got a pleasant $20 surprise on this. Target was offering $20 by the end of this month provided that you make two separate purchases of at least $100 each on eligible products. (You had to get an email offering this, then activate the offer through your account.) I didn't think my orders qualified, but it turns out the $100 threshold is for the subtotal, before any discounts were applied (as well as taxes FWIW). As soon as they shipped my last order, they put $20 in credit into my Target account.

Fred Dender, Shawn, mrjinks and 4 others like this.
  3. leeroy jenkins

leeroy jenkins Forum Resident

Biff Jones, J Luc, Davidmk5 and 9 others like this.
  4. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

leeroy jenkins likes this.
  5. cwitt1980

cwitt1980 Senior Member

Those are some real good deals.

GentleSenator and hutlock like this.
  6. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

There's some odd coding going on. I see titles (Justin Bieber - Justice, Taylor Swift - folklore on red, Almost Famous soundtrack) that don't come up for me on the linked page but are part of the sale apparently.

7. wynnwikman

wynnwikman Senior Member

The TS Folklore is out of stock, the others may be also.

DapperGentleman likes this.
  8. Biittner Hair Flyin'

Biittner Hair Flyin' Comfortably Dumb

BACK IN BLACK!!! I HIT THE SACK!!!!

(Sorry, just had to let it out...what a great album!)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
    leeroy jenkins, JasonA and keef00 like this.
  9. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

Some good deals there!

10. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

Wanted the Biebs but shows it out of stock.

11. cwitt1980

cwitt1980 Senior Member

Hopefully it'll Bieb back at some point.

Sorry.

Davidmk5, Boomy and GentleSenator like this.
  12. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

for target circle members that got the bonuses during the b2g1 sale coupled with the red card 5% off this ends up quite a deal. i grabbed two copies of sign o the times at $8/each after each discount (they're MPO pressings and i'm terrified of non-fill).

superstar19, Davidmk5 and cwitt1980 like this.
  13. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Uh Oh , some of my target Sale vinyl showed up today jammed into square boxes that don't fit so the lp sits diagonal corner to opposite corner , guessing they are probably warped from the hot weather sitting like that .
    Unfortunately these are gifts so i won't know for a while ......... Hopefully others get them shipped in lp mailers or at least the bigger box where they lay flat .

14. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

same here. so far only some bent corners, but sheesh. at least they're not shoving them into padded envelopes, right?

Davidmk5 likes this.
  15. Dr. J.

Dr. J. Music is in my soul

I ended up going to my local store and came home with Prince Sign O' the Times remaster, Janet Number Ones, and Go-Go's Greatest. All were pretty much flawless, except a little scratchiness on side A of the Prince, but it was very minimal. I'm not a Prince obsessive so I was surprised to see BG in the dead wax. The Janet has only three songs per side, so the cuts a pretty hot--more like 12" singles. Very pleased.

16. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

Are these prices good in-store or do you have to show them the online price to match it?

17. hutlock

If you look at the listing for an individual title it should tell you. You have the option to purchase online and pick up in store if it is available at your local. If you do that, no worries about how it might ring up!

18. tumbledweeb

tumbledweeb Forum Resident

My Target store did not have the deals tagged but they have those instore price check scanners around, I just grabbed a few and checked on those first.

19. I get a lot from Target because I try to combine purchases for the free shipping. Does anyone know if the red card gets me free shipping?

20. wza97

wza97 Forum Resident

Yes. I don't always use my red card but having it linked gets me free shipping.

GentleSenator and primejive like this.
  21. hutlock

I think you get free shipping at $35 too if that helps.

primejive and GentleSenator like this.
  22. DLD

DLD Senior Member

I received one (out of the 15 I ordered) shipped like that. Fortunately all was well. hopefully yours will be fine

Davidmk5 likes this.
  23. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

I was in a store last night & certainly sale pricing , they had signs up for the titles on sale & if not just use the Instore scanner as mentioned above :righton:

Boomy likes this.
  24. DLD

DLD Senior Member

They've also got clearance items at some stores, not all tho. I found Hendrix at Winterland for $5.39, Finneus Optimistic, $6.59, Beach House First Twice Melody, $8.39, and Plant & Alison Raise The Roof $8.39 plus 3 others for 1/2 off. I called it a good day.

25. fmfxray373

fmfxray373 Capitol LPs in the 70s were pretty good.

Picked up the 15th Anniversary red vinyl edition of How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb for $12.48 before tax.

Boomy, Davidmk5 and DLD like this.