New Sound Of Vinyl Sale - Revolver Works

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Timpboy1, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Timpboy1

Timpboy1 Senior Member Thread Starter

I received an email about 30% off sales at both Sound Of Vinyl and UDiscover. As has been mentioned, UDiscover will not honor discount codes for the new Revolver boxes. However, Sound of Vinyl’s coupon appears to work. I don’t think I’m going to actually go through with the transaction because I tend to prefer CD’s for the outtakes, but the discount brings it down to $139. Coupon code is HOLIDAY. I don’t see it discounted this much anywhere else. Hope this helps someone. PS - This appears to also be the case for new Tone Poets, etc..

Fred Dender, oldjollymon and Davidmk5 like this.
  2. MARTHY

MARTHY Forum Resident

I'm with you... I tried the discount at uDiscover because I wanted the 5-CD set, as I too prefer all the outtakes on CD -- and, as you said, the discount didn't work. Too bad, because the site has obviously lost a lot of sales, and those 5-CD sets will sit there until the site eventually discounts them, probably to what they won't sell them for today! The problem is, I only want the single Revolver LP in vinyl, and though the coupon works at Sound of Vinyl, I will have to pay for shipping, so there is very little gain here.

3. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Shagged it. $150 including tax and Because I made another order I went to gold status and got about $37 gift points. So I bought pharaoh Sanders karma..

4. J Luc

J Luc Forum Resident

Darn! I just bought the vinyl box last night using the 25% off from the spin. Vascillated all evening because I had a feeling it was going to eventually go down or at least I'd have another chance to get it at the same price. FOMO ultimately got the better of me and I decided to put myself out of misery and just use the 25% discount. Oh well, I guess I need to trust my gut......

kevinkasson likes this.
  5. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

Thanks for posting. I was able to get the Guns N Roses "Use Your Illusion" LPs at a discounted price. Saved some cash!

6. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Revolver vinyl sold out

7. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

Back in stock as of Nov 5 (am).

8. DougT

DougT Forum Resident

Still in stock. Just grabbed the Revolver box using HOLIDAY 30% off. $139 +tax

Fred Dender and hutlock like this.
  9. NewKidInTown

NewKidInTown Forum Resident

What is SOV ’s return policy in the event there are vinyl defects? I read about some issues here and there in the Forum which makes me pause if the return process is a pain.

10. groovelocked

groovelocked Forum Resident

what’s the spin? 25% off is still pretty damn good!

11. groovelocked

groovelocked Forum Resident

It was sold out last night when I went to pull the trigger, I was bummed all night. I went back this morning about 6am and what do ya know- no red sold out! Added it to my cart, applied discount and checked out fast as I could! 150 bucks with tax, confirmation email received!
    Fingers crossed it comes thru!

hutlock likes this.