Donovan Storyteller SACD $11.03 BIN,,,

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Kayaker, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We didn't, most of the 110 have been posted since our purchases. As far as absolute number of negative feedback, 1 can be too many and 100 not concern me at all. It depends on the total feedack. A seller with 1 bad in 10, no thank you. A seller with 70 bad in a 50,000, I am almost certainly fine with that subject to reading some comments. I just shipped a DVD by USPS media mail, it took 4 weeks and the USPS broke it. I don't know where it was during that time, but it wasn't good. The purchaser will often blame the seller when this happens although shipment method was as described in the aution.

Chris

2. QuestionMark?

QuestionMark? 4TH N' GOAL

I should have ordered from this seller. Mine is not coming from the seller that I bought from.

Oh, I just noticed that yours is the 2007 re-issue of 'Storyteller'. I didn't even know that it was out yet. I was wondering where in the world all these 'Storyteller' discs were coming from all of a sudden. Makes sense now!

3. QuestionMark?

I chose the same option with the seller, but I really don't expect to see a 'Storyteller' cd anytime soon! :shake:

I think our seller realized that this title was an sacd title and they had it underpriced. They must have gotten a bunch of orders for it all at once and took a closer look. It looks like the other seller dosen't realize it either!

4. QuestionMark?

I recieved my 'Storyteller' cd in the mail yesterday from this seller. It was 6 weeks ago that I paid for it, but I'm glad they came through! So, if your still waiting for yours, hang in there. I think they'll come through with it. :D

Also, mine is a 2003 version of this. Is there really a 2007 edition out there?

5. ubsman

ubsman Active Member

Yes, I have the 2007 edition, which is superior since it's not made by Crest.

6. QuestionMark?

Can you explain what you mean??? Thanks!

7. joshbg2k

joshbg2k Forum Resident

BTW, for anyone looking for a cheap Donovan SACD, the seller crispmovies follows through! another user metioned this too, but I wanted to get it all in once piece. I'm not crispmovies, but several other sellers fail to ship this, but these guys don't. Just looking out...

8. alanb

alanb Senior Member

i think earlier in the thread it was mentioned that CREST cd's crack or something like it.

I have the VINYL as well and i must say the SACD sounds as good as the VINYL--which without starting a HUGE debate is saying something-STEVE H musta mastered it for SACD as well to sound so damned good on SACD.

and YES CRISPMOVIES do come thru--they did for me--jump in --it's GREAT music.:righton:
    Thanks Steve and HAPPY BIRTHDAY matey.

9. Some tiny cracks have developed around the spindle hole with the Crest manufactured SACD's. I don't know that anybody has experienced any playback issues as a result, but I sure accept we don't want cracks if we want software to last the remainder of our lives. I have several of the Crest "crackers" and no issues with any of them including some Audio Fidelity discs and the Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon" SACD. I have observed some very tiny cracks but as far as I know, no company involved is exchanging the discs.

Chris

10. QuestionMark?

Thanks for that info. :righton:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.