Rhino 12 Days Of Christmas (Ramones)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by palisantrancho, Dec 1, 2022.

1. palisantrancho

palisantrancho Forum Resident Thread Starter

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but Rhino is having a 12 days of Christmas sale. First up is the Ramones 7LP box set for $89.99! That's a fantastic price! The list price was $150. They must have printed far too many of these sets. I wish I waited to pick it up. These days it's best to hold off on these hyped RSD releases. They almost always come way down in price.

Everyday there will be a new deal.

12 Days of Rhino Rhino - Official Store

2. cdash99

cdash99 Senior Member

Too bad they don't list any stray Quadio Boxes for Chicago.

3. Ha, too bad they apparently can't reissue the box, retail price would be fine. I like this sale but won't buy anything available.

4. Uzi_of_Ooze

Uzi_of_Ooze Forum Resident

Just pre-ordered! Kicked myself for missing this but turns out it was for the best since the price is so good now!

5. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Should be in Coupons, Discounts & Sales sub forum.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
    masterbucket, TerpStation and hutlock like this.
  6. Myke

7. tumbledweeb

tumbledweeb Forum Resident

Hmm the Ramones box is super tempting given the price although I only really want the first 4 albums in the box, I wonder if we will see these eventually released again ?? I see Subterranean Jungle is on Rhinos “Start your ears off right” campaign in the coming months.

8. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature

Don't forget to use coupon code CC22WMG10 for an extra 10% off. Haven't actually placed an order yet, but it looks like it gets accepted before checkout.

9. Kevin j

Kevin j The 5th 99

so i'm checking out the paranoid super deluxe box, and "paranoid" comes on the radio station i'm listening to.

what. to. do.

BEBOPALULA and hutlock like this.
  10. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

IT’S AN OMEN.

MonkeyLizard and Kevin j like this.
  11. atlantasteven

atlantasteven Mercy Mercy Me

How much of an improvement is the full Chicago Carnegie Hall set from the 4 disc set? I am on the fence since there is so much overlap from show to show.

12. Myke

Zero improvement is what I've read since it's release years ago.
    Just night after night after night of pretty much the same set list. Like Elvis' live recordings.

13. teag

teag Forum Resident

If you like James Taylor the available box set sounds fantastic - AAA by Bernie Grundman. Great price.

Fred Dender likes this.
  14. Myke

That's two recommendations so far.

BEBOPALULA likes this.
  15. Mike6565

Mike6565 Hyperactive!

thanks Tim, I used it on Otis which went on sale today, this came to $73 shipped… $10 per lp is pretty solid deal, discogs lowest box is for $100 plus s/h Otis Redding - The Definitive Studio Album Collection , the one helps eat the shipping costs…. so this looked like a slick deal

Otis Redding – The Definitive Studio Album Collection

The Definitive Studio Album Collection (7LP)

16. JohnBeas

JohnBeas Forum Resident

Todays deal is for Led Zeppelin - they have some of the super deluxe edition box sets but most of them will not be in stock until 1/6 (Physical Graffiti SDE is currently in stock at $95.99)

17. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

Tempted to grab HTWWW deluxe and SRTS Deluxe to complete my Zep super deluxe collection along with the Otis box $323 al in though and so much other stuff to buy

18. breakingglass

breakingglass Forum Resident

thank you for the code. It works great. I picked up the Otis Redding box and the Houses of the Holy and IV super deluxe boxes. I already had the Ramones and Rundgren (guess I don’t understand what RSD Exclusive means).

superstar19 likes this.
  19. deadbirdie

deadbirdie Senior Member

Has anyone actually received any of these '12 Days' items yet? I ordered the Chicago box set on 12/04, and it's still sitting in that UPS pickup status. Just curious...

20. George Blair

George Blair Senior Member

Good deal on Led Zeppelin BBC Super Deluxe: $97.19 w/coupon code applied.

aoxomoxoa likes this.
  21. killerofgiants

killerofgiants Forum Resident

I bought the Ramones box on 12/2 and haven't received any updates.

22. Uzi_of_Ooze

Uzi_of_Ooze Forum Resident

The Ramones set doesn't release until 1/6. I got the order confirmation. That's it so far.

23. killerofgiants

killerofgiants Forum Resident

When I ordered it, it said "in stock", then it switched to not available a few days later, then preorder after that. Figured it was part of Record Store Day and they had overstock of it, surprised to see that they are actually manufacturing more of them? Unless they didn't finish the 14,000 in the first place.

24. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

CC22WMG15
    Gave me 15 percent off.

Ordered Otis box and Love Forever changes 50th anniversary

$127 shipped

Fred Dender, superstar19 and JohnBeas like this.
  25. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

It's like they sold out of How the west was won 4 LP. I was considering it...