Floyd-Wish You Were Here 2 Track

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by dbz, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.G. Pennypacker

A.G. Pennypacker Forum Resident

I've gone through that too. You can have eBay auto-decline offers below a certain amount though. I would set the level maybe 10.00 less than the asking price, and let the lowballers get mad when every offer they submit is rejected.

2. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

3. dbz

dbz Bolinhead. Thread Starter

£200-wow, how many do you want Keith? -thats $400:eek: I guess this one will just keep rising and rising...better than Mutual Funds:D Thats a great offer...(but is only worth half of a custom surfboard, not two thirds!)
    I keep thinking, if only I had a stash of the 35DP-4s...but then If I did, well, they wouldn't be rare would they?

4. KeithH

5. dbz

dbz Bolinhead. Thread Starter

6. crispynz1

crispynz1 Forum Resident

Keith, no I wasn't offended by your offer at all. It was a guy from Israel that offered 70. I was trying to find a way of contacting you via the offer, but Ebay, rub out half of your username. I did try searching but they covered every avenue

7. KeithH

8. LeeS

LeeS Music Fan

Insane pricing.

9. LeeS

LeeS Music Fan

Well it is for me. $500 seems rich for an album when you can get a half speed mastered CBS for $70 that destroys it.

10. bresna

bresna Senior Member

It would be nice if you add IMHO when using such hyperbole. There are many people who would disagree with this opinion.

11. KeithH

Classic threadcrap where someone is trying to sell an item. Nice job crapping on another member. Lee, you should know better.

As for the CBS LP, that's obviously just your opinion. Search around. There is plenty of criticism of those CBS half-speed-mastered LPs.

End of discussion of the LP here. Stick to the CD that is the focus of this discussion. If you have nothing positive to say about the CD, move on. If you want to discuss the LP, start a thread in Music.

12. dcathro

dcathro Forum Resident

Here's my threadcrap:

I think that $400++ is way too much for these, but that is only because I'd like a copy and can't afford it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.