eBay Store - DVD Legacy

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by audiodrome, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audiodrome

audiodrome Senior Member Thread Starter

Has anyone dealt with this store before?

On Monday the 11th, I ordered two CDs from DVD Legacy through their eBay store with the "Buy It Now" option. For some reason, I couldn't figure how to buy them both at the same time, so I ended up with two invoices and two shipping costs. I sent a message back to them asking them to consolidate the two items and send me a new invoice for the total amount plus shipping.

To confuse matters even more, there was a third CD that I also wanted to buy, which was listed as available from them on half.com, but it wasn't listed at their eBay store, so I sent a message asking them to confirm its availability so I could add it to my order.

I've since sent them two more eBay messages and two e-mails through their website and I have not gotten any responses. Today, I received two separate reminders to pay for these items separately with no acknowledgement of any of my messages or requests. What should I do? Should I just pay them? :confused:

It drives me crazy when eBay sellers don't communicate. I know it's possible that someone might be out of town and that these are just automated e-mail responses but it's still aggravating!

2. Jay F

Jay F New Member

Most of those large "eBay stores" sellers do not combine shipping. Look in the text for the CDs you bought.

EDIT: They don't combine shipping. From a dvdlegacy auction/sale: "At this time, we are unable to combine multiple products for a shipping discount however, this feature may be available in the future. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you."

3. ubsman

ubsman Active Member

What I do with these "unable to combine shipping" types of sellers, is pay them for the one item, wait for it to arrive, then pay for the other. Otherwise they'll ship the items together making extra shipping profit for themselves at your expense.

4. Jay F

Jay F New Member

Oh, I like that. I just never buy from them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.