Is "Dog the Bounty Hunter" scripted?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Baba Oh Really, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Mc

Larry Mc Forum Dude

I believe Dog is a convicted felon, he can't carry a gun.

2. MAYBEIMAMAZED

MAYBEIMAMAZED Don't think Twice it's alright

I'm sorry but this is one show I do not watch or like. I have seen few minutes of it several times and just find it Stupid. I think Dog is kind of weird and gross looking they are all like a bunch of clowns running around dressed like I am not sure what! That bleached crazy please cut me off hair of his needs to go. And his wife is too over the top literally! ha and none of them could run fast enough to catch anyone just a strange make money family. haha should I have told you how I really feel about it lol
    Reality Tv is not my thing:)

3. smilin ed

smilin ed Senior Member

You mean someone can write something as dumb as this?!

4. kevintomb

kevintomb Forum Resident

There are positives to the show to be honest. Ya a lot is over the top, but thats purposely since its being filmed for tv.

Dog even with all his faults and bad background, does have some strong beliefs, and isnt a bad guy per se. Hes very religous, and does have some strong family beliefs, even though his family is quite huge and spread all over and has a lot of problems in general.

Also for him to keep an operation such as his going and being profitable is an undertaking for sure. He may not be super talented or smart, but he has some charm, as does the rest of them. It takes a lot to be filmed most of the day, and seem even mildly entertaining.

:righton:

5. ringosshed

ringosshed Forum Resident

I'd like to see Beth in Playboy.

6. smilin ed

smilin ed Senior Member

"Hes very religous".

So was Bin Laden.

7. Metralla

Metralla Joined Jan 13, 2002

I guess I have caught a few segments over the years.

I reckon they are definitely wearing more gadgets these days, strapped to thighs, waists and arms. Clearly part of the act.

8. steeler1979

steeler1979 Darren from Nashville

Dude, that mullet is 100% real!

9. steeler1979

steeler1979 Darren from Nashville

In my state, Tennessee, he would be breaking the law by apprehending fugitives as he is a convicted felon. The laws in Hawaii are different.

10. PaulKTF

PaulKTF Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.