Any experience with Blow It Outa Here (ebay seller)?

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by LeeS, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeeS

LeeS Music Fan Thread Starter

Just wondering if they have a track record of sales here?

Bought what I hope is a DVD-Audio disc from them.

Any experience?

2. TheHypnoToad

TheHypnoToad Senior Member

I've bought from them off both eBay and Amazon and their listings are fairly accurate when it comes to SACDs and DVD-Audio discs. When it hasn't been, they have typically just refunded my money and said to keep the disc when I wrote to them about the problem.

3. MartyTem

MartyTem Forum Resident

My experience as well.

4. Campbell Saddler

Campbell Saddler Used Bin Explorer

I've purchased many discs from them on amazon and ebay (including OJCs, and the Living Stereo SACDS). Items arrived as described, and I thought their pricing was competitive with other sellers :thumbsup:

5. Dennis Metz

Dennis Metz Born In A Motor City south of Detroit

Everything has been fine

6. LeeS

Great feedback here. Thank you! :)

7. neo123

neo123 Senior Member

They are accurate with most everything and when they're not, they'll take care of it one way or another.

The one time they weren't accurate in the description (on Amazon marketplace,) was a time when I bought a pricey box set (retailed at over $130 dollars) and they had it listed for more than $20 less than the next cheapest competitor. In the description, it said it was brand new and still sealed. So, I pulled the trigger. Well, when it came in the mail and I opened the shipping box it wasn't sealed and it had dust on it, like it had been sitting in a warehouse for a few years. Also, at least one of the discs in the box set looked to have been played at least once, while a few other memorabilia items in the box were still sealed in their plastic wrap. When I contacted them about it, they apologized, gave me a full refund and told me to keep the item as is without having to return it. And this was after I proposed either returning it for a full refund and shipping cost or allowing me to keep it as is with a partial refund. I guess it wasn't worth their trouble to do either of those. So they took the easy way out and just allowed me to keep it while giving me the full refund.

8. gillcup

gillcup Senior Member

My experiences have been very positive. Fast shipping, good prices.

9. 926am

926am Senior Member

I use them quite often for cds through Amazon Marketplace, never had a problem.

10. The best seller by far on Amazon Marketplace and eBay of the national distributors. I consider them more trustworthy than Amazon itself.

11. LeeS

Some background on why I asked...

I bought a Classic Records HDAD disc from them a few days ago and to make sure they sent a DVD-Audio and not some similar CD. I got an email back from them asking for the ASIN # which I immediately sent. I simply asked them to confirm that it was the Classic Records set with CD and DVD-Audio. Their response was that they "did not have this information from the manufacturer." That made me a bit nervous.

Based on responses here, it seems I don't have too much to worry about.

12. sonnysin168

sonnysin168 Forum Resident

Bought several NKC sacds from them. Good prices & fast shipping but slow with email response. They use cheap carton packaging so two of my cds had cracked cases. Refunded me 10 dollars voluntarily.

13. boots

boots Chokma!

I've bought many CD's from them with 0 problems, I highly recommend them. :)

14. Metralla

Metralla Joined Jan 13, 2002

Wow - that's a lot of money to do that.

15. rpd

rpd Senior Member

why do they have so much negative feedback?

16. monewe

monewe Forum Resident

Zero probs from many transactions. Good prices and pretty quick delivery to the UK.

17. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

I have had good experience buying from them in the Amazon Marketplace.

18. fredgsanford

fredgsanford Forum Resident

All my purchases through amazon have been fine.

19. matty j

matty j Forum Resident

Ditto :thumbsup:

20. efraley

efraley Forum Resident

No proplem here. Just ordered something from them w/in the week. If I have any problems, I'll post.

21. PROG U.K.

PROG U.K. Audiophile-Anglophile

No issues to speak of.

22. LeeS

Follow-up. Had a great experience with them. Highly recommended seller. :righton:

23. LordThanos1969

LordThanos1969 Forum Resident

I also have had good experiences with buying from them.

24. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Says something for their packaging when the corrugated, housing 4 CDs and 1 DVD is totally decimated, by my postman FORCING the too-large package into the apartment complex mail slot...and not one item was damaged ?!?!?

Great great seller. :thumbsup: LOWEST prices too.

25. theron d

theron d Forum Resident

good service, got a cracked case APO Kenny Burrell/Midnight Blue. Sent it back and they sent me a new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.