25% off new vinyl

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Todd F Green, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goldwax

goldwax Rega | Cambridge | Denafrips | Luxman | Dynaudio

Don't you guys get stuff delivered to your work address? I would never think of having CDs, albums or anything else of value delivered to my home address. Workplaces tend to be safer.

2. Thurenity

Thurenity Listening to some tunes

That's why I called FedEx yesterday to not do the drop off until Thursday.

Granted, it is a little unusual to have signature required for LP's (I've had lots more expensive stuff sent to me that didn't ask for one) but if one doesn't plan to be home all week, wouldn't you try to ship it to the office instead?

3. enocaster

enocaster Well-Known Member

It'd be unprofessional of me to have personal stuff sent to work, especially when I order multiple LPs per month. Letters are fine, but incoming packages have to be checked in, where someone tries to match it to a (non-existent, in this case) Purchase Order in the system before someone else sorts it by department and hand-delivers it. It creates additional work and confusion for others and I am not a unique snowflake in this operation.

4. Todd F Green

Todd F Green New Member Thread Starter

HI Guys,

Sorry about the signature required but the reason I am selling off all of the vinyl is that I had a LOT of fraud happen and the signature is one step to help prevent it. If anyone orders going forward just put in the order notes no signature required/ Steve Hoffman forum and we will not require it.

The extra 5% off will be good until Monday and then it will only??? be 25% off. Thanks to all of you who are buying my records - I hope you enjoy.

Todd

5. Got my order today and am digging it so far. Thanks Todd. :)

6. Todd F Green

HI All,

Last call on the vinyl sale. There are still a lot of good titles available and I reinstated the extra 5% off. At midnight 3/1/13 the sale will be over. No more discount (or at least not anywhere near 30%!)

Todd

7. tubesandvinyl

tubesandvinyl Forum Resident

8. tubesandvinyl

Do you accept paypal?

9. Michael Anderson

Michael Anderson Forum Resident

placed an order for Soundgarden/Telephantasm @ 30% off...not bad!

10. tubesandvinyl

I just noticed you do.

11. Spitfire

Spitfire Senior Member

I did another order before this great offer expires. Hard to resist.:D

12. Thurenity

This is still going on? rrrrr might have to attempt one more order, then. My wallet is screaming! :D

Been VERY happen with Todd's awesome customer service, btw. I criticize when I find flaws, and praise when I find a retailer going above and beyond, and Todd has been very helpful. Very happy with my purchases so far!

13. mintcake!

mintcake! Forum Resident

Thanks, Todd - just placed an order.

14. ggergm

ggergm another spring another baseball season

Todd, thanks for the deal. I just placed an order for Little Feat's and Neil Young's 1st records, along with the Moody's 1970 Isle of Wight performance.
    I certainly don't know your situation but my stereo store was hit with a $6,000 chargeback from Mastercard because of a fraudulent purchase. As I'm sure you know, the credit card companies take the side of their clients in any dispute, fraudulent or not. Hence the chargeback. After talking with a lawyer who specialized in these kind of issues, I discovered if I could prove that the purchase was fraud, not just a suspicion but could actually prove it, insurance held by the credit card companies would step in and pay for the purchase. I wrote the letter of my life, doing so. The chargeback was reversed.

If you want to talk more about this privately, start a conversation with me.

15. Michael Anderson

Michael Anderson Forum Resident

placed an order wed afternoon, and it was here friday...awesome! Thank you Todd.
    shipping's a little steep but, oh well...I'm used to amazon's free shipping.

16. bubba-ho-tep

bubba-ho-tep Resident Ne'er-Do-Well

Grabbed some Mofi Grateful Dead and Sinatra vinyl. Such a great price!

My regards to Todd. I hope all is well.

17. ggergm

ggergm another spring another baseball season

Todd, I got my records yesterday. They arrived in great shape and as advertised. I just started my day listening to the Moodys show from the 1970 Isle of Wight concert. What a pleasant morning. Thanks for the offer and the great service. :righton:

18. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

Ugh I wish I never clicked on this thread as I just hit the Place Order Button on about 11 MOFI and related titles I've been wanting but Todd your prices with the discount were just too good to pass up. I just hope the wife isn't home when the Fedex delivery person (or the credit card statement) shows up!!!

Thanks Todd I appreciate the deal and look forward to spinning these great albums!

Thurenity likes this.
  19. Todd F Green

HI All,

Today the sale comes to an end. This is your last chance at the discount on the vinyl.

To all of you who have purchased albums from me a huge Thank You. You have allowed my company to go forward despite a large amount of theft via fraud. I cannot thank you enough for the opportunity to serve you. I hope you enjoy the heck out of your new vinyl!!!

And a huge thank you to Steve Hoffman for allowing me to do this. You are as good a person as the work you do - extraordinary!

Todd

mintcake! and Thurenity like this.
  20. Thurenity

Still trying to squeeze out more money from my poor wallet? ;)

(being more serious now) Love the stuff I've gotten from you so far, and appreciate this final heads-up. I'll take a final scan today. Glad to hear that we have helped you in the process!

21. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

Hey Todd got my package safe and sound last week. Excellent packaging and thanks again for the amazing prices.

I'm having a bit of buyers remorse in that I didn't buy everything I wanted to especially at such great prices.

Do let us know if you ever reinstate this fantastic deal as I for one would certainly pick up a few more titles from you.

Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.