Is Millionsofrecords a legitimate seller

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Thomas Hoffer, May 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas Hoffer

Thomas Hoffer Member Thread Starter

Hello I recently was looking around online for some Ramones vinyl. And I came across this record shop called Millions of records. Here's their link Millions of Records
    Has anyone heard of them or purchased from them at all. I'm not sure how to feel about this website. I can't find any reviews anywhere.

2. zakyfarms

zakyfarms White cane lying in a gutter in the lane.

3. Thomas Hoffer

I saw the link thanks for that. Have you purchased from them though? And if so how's their shipping and the quality of their records look?

4. zakyfarms

zakyfarms White cane lying in a gutter in the lane.

Nope. Just Googling.

Thomas Hoffer likes this.
  5. Thomas Hoffer

Ah, got it

6. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Forum Resident

EBReggae/EBRecords was great for import CDs (Ace, Bear Family, etc.) I haven't placed any orders with his new site though.

7. Thomas Hoffer

Oh, wow, it's still some good information to know. From a past selling experience. Which makes me feel a little more confident in the website, being legitimate.

8. Hello,

Ernie here, owner of Millions of Records. Yes, we're legit here:) I just started Millions of Records a few years ago after selling EBrecords. I'm working on getting the entire Ace and Bear catalogs back in stock, as well as many other crucial labels. As always I'll have a strong focus on reggae as well (200,000+ reggae oldies 7" in stock).

I had 22,000 feedbacks on Amazon with a 100% positive feedback rating...until they closed my marketplace account (along with hundreds of others)...no reason given. Customer love my packaging, as I think I have the most secure packaging in the industry - customers who bought Bear box sets really appreciated it.

I'm glad to be back!

Ernie B

Reader and Kevin j like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.