The last TV shows(s) you watched...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by progrocker71, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Parachute Woman

Parachute Woman Forum Resident

I recently wrapped up a complete rewatch of Buffy the Vampire Slayer--probably the defining show of my teenage years and one of my all-time favorites. It completely held up and I had a blast rewatching the whole series. I'm planning on doing the complete Angel sometime later this year.

My husband and I just got the newly released bluRay for season 7 of The Venture Bros. We don't have cable, so we watch this show (one of our favorites) when the discs come out. We are currently rewatching season 6 to refresh our memories and then on to season 7. We're having a blast. This show is pure genius.

Hadean75, Karnak and Tokyo Ghost like this.
  2. Big fan of CoolAir (look for that modern car through the back window as the carriage goes through the back lot and Pickman’s Model.

3. Take a break and return to it. It gets better again.

4. Tim S

Tim S Senior Member

I finished Season 1 and decided to read some synopses for further episodes and dropped back into episodes where the synopsis featured things I knew I wanted to see, then I finished the final 3 or 4 episodes in full. It's a good show with a great premise, I just couldn't maintain my patience with it.

5. Tokyo Ghost

Tokyo Ghost Senior Member

Just started Season 4 of Dawson's Creek.

Almost finished Season 7 of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Season 4 of Angel.

6. a customer

a customer Forum Resident

Been watching 77 sunset strip. That must have been a hip show in its time.

7. Chazro

Chazro Forum Resident

City On A Hill - Showtime's latest crime drama featuring a sterling cast led by a scene-stealing Kevin Bacon. Strong pedigree to this show as it features prominent veterans in front and behind the camera. Executive producers Ben Afleck & Matt Damon revisit their old stomping grounds, the city of Boston, in a tale reminiscent of The Town. It's being compared to the Wire but it ain't there...yet. I'd say this gumbo is simmering, it's cooking, but it's greatness has yet to be seen. Obviously, I'm all in!;)

Brenald79 likes this.
  8. Columbo.

Last night I saw the second pilot for the show, Ransom For A Dead Man - outstanding episode, with Lee Grant co-starring.
    Today I saw Swan Song, co-starring Johnny Cash as the murderer, from season 3. Fine entertainment.

9. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Space-Age luddite

Since this is Page 100 of this thread...I just started watching this years' season of The 100.

Surprisingly-mature science-fantasy from the CW Network. It really lived up to its' promise, and this truncated season is its' finale.

(No, don't even bother asking how good the actresses look...when the "plain-est" one is Paige Turco...you know you're watching The CW...)

Tokyo Ghost likes this.
  10. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

Fear The Walking Dead...I really enjoy Garret Dillahunt...the best thing that happened to Fear!
    [​IMG]

11. longdist01

longdist01 Senior Member

The Great Escape from Dunkirk - Nova (PBS)

12. HJP

HJP Senior Member

The Big Bang Theory finale.

13. George P

George P Notable Member

Currently enjoying season one of Fargo.

Just finished season one of Big Little Lies. Amazing stuff.

14. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

Monty Python's Flying Circus (season 1) Episode 4 (Owl Stretching Time) is almost laughless. Every sketch goes on and on.

15. George P

George P Notable Member

Fargo - Season one - absolutely amazing!

Watching season two now. So far, not as good.

16. Hadean75

Hadean75 Forum Moonlighter

Mysteries Of the Abandoned

17. Hadean75

Lore on Amazon

18. Hadean75

One of my favorite shows as a teenager as well. :righton:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    Parachute Woman likes this.
  19. Chazro

Chazro Forum Resident

Gomorrah - season 3 - Outstanding!

20. Hexwood

Hexwood Forum Resident

Freaks and Geeks

Jimmy B. likes this.
  21. Michael

an episode of Burke's law

22. George P

George P Notable Member

Fargo - Season 2

23. Antmanbee

Antmanbee Mental Toss Flycoon

Pondering in the gym earlier this evening what to watch when I got home. Flash of inspiration, Ultraviolet! Channel 4 modern day vampire thriller thing from 1998 I've had on DVD for around 15 years. Idris Elba's first major role, I think, as a member of a covert vampire-hunting organisation in London. Written and filmed like a crime series. Six episodes. Great shame it didn't get a second outing. It's very good!
    Also features Jack Davenport, Susannah Harker, Corin Redgrave and Philip Quast.
    It's been a few years since I watched it. Pleased with my choice.

24. ibanez_ax

ibanez_ax Forum Resident

Binged season 3 of Jessica Jones.

25. Michael

Fear The Walking Dead...enjoying this season surprisingly...