The last TV shows(s) you watched...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by progrocker71, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

I dig her...never heard of this! how is it? where is it show?

2. Rick Bartlett

Rick Bartlett Forum Resident

Haha! Yeah ok. I know, maybe I'm getting old.....
    I found it such a distraction in the end, that I passed on it.
    I'm not usually a prude to be honest, but this one just eluded me.

Michael likes this.
  3. Michael

You should have stuck with it...it's a great show! : )

Rick Bartlett likes this.
  4. Tokyo Ghost

Tokyo Ghost Senior Member

Currently watching Season 1 of the British TV drama SKINS (2007).

[​IMG]

5. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

No Offence (season 2) Fast paced (how fast? well the first five minutes of episode one contained more story than most entire seasons) British police show. Something about white supremacists and privatising the police force in Manchester.

6. George P

George P Notable Member

House MD - Season 01

7. wwaldmanfan

wwaldmanfan Born In The 50's

Master Chef, season 10
    Best line this episode: "You made a meatball you could play golf with."
    I love all Gordon Ramsey's shows. He's heavily overexposed on FOX, but if you think he's all show and no go, think again.
    I ate at his restaurant, "Maze", at the London Hotel in NYC (before it closed), and it was one of the best meals I've ever had.
    However, an episode of one of his other shows, "Kitchen Nightmares", was filmed at a local soul food restaurant called "Blackberry's where I used to eat regularly. It went out of business shortly after his "makeover". :shrug:

8. Antmanbee

Antmanbee Mental Toss Flycoon

Presently watching the boxsets of Foyle's War (episode 3 at the moment), and Twin Peaks series 3 (episode 7 to come later, when it's dark...)

9. Splungeworthy

Splungeworthy Forum Rezidentura

Euphoria, on HBO.
    I've waited a few episodes to comment on this show because I wasn't sure how I felt about it. After the last one, it's time.
    This is a very very edgy show about teenagers, specifically two, played by Zendaya (thoroughly leaving Disney in the dust), and a transgendered actor named Hunter Schafer (a major find). While the issues dealt with on this show are a million miles from any experience I may have had at any point in my life, the beauty of the show is in the acting, the writing, and most of all, the transcendent cinematography. The last episode that aired took place at a carnival, and while I won't even try to bore you with a recap of the myriad relationships that intertwine, the way it was filmed was absolutely mesmerizing-easily the best I've seen since, maybe, the last couple of episodes of the Leftovers.
    This show is quite dark and explicit. It's not for everyone-I think it's barely for anybody-but boy does it look great. If you're fans of 13 Reasons Why, Skins, My So-Called Life, or more appropriately Larry Clark's bomb-throwing Kids, give this a try.

Luckless Pedestrian likes this.
  10. Splungeworthy

Splungeworthy Forum Rezidentura

I'm also watching one of the best space documentaries I've seen, Catching The Moon, on the PBS website. Quite a menu I've got.

11. Hadean75

Hadean75 Forum Moonlighter

The Monkees
    Fairy Tale

12. carrick doone

carrick doone Whhhuuuutttt????

Good Omens. I like Neil Gaiman and his non-sensical story telling. Yes, I know it's from a book by Terry Pratchett but Neil's dialogue and story movement is all over this rendition. I haven't read Pratchett but there must be something in their styles that is so similar.

13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

I last watched a star trek episode on VHS :)

EPISODE: The cage

14. RockWizard

RockWizard Forum Resident

Live PD. Shows me the arrogance and stupidity of mankind running loose in this country. NO license, insurance. And the drugs....... I worked with law enforcement for 10+ years in the 80's until 1991. Good thing they didn't have the tazer. They would have shocked everybody on general principle.

15. jlocke08

jlocke08 Forum Resident

oh yeah! i'd watch her read the phone book:love:

j_rocker likes this.
  16. jlocke08

jlocke08 Forum Resident

Alone, Holey Moley, JETT, Yellowstone, Agents of Shield, Elementary, reviewings of No Reservations for travel planning, and Gabriel Iglesias's lousy sitcom on Netflix. going to start on the BBC Benedict Cumberbatch versions of Sherlock Holmes this Sunday on Netflix.

17. Jerrika

Jerrika Mysterious Ways

I watch Love Island almost every day. Don't judge me. I love the scenery in Fiji. I never go anywhere.

18. Michael

indeed!

19. Michael

Get Smart

jonathan likes this.
  20. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Space-Age luddite

Having found a new server index site to catch a few HULU shows, I'm getting caught-up on Sean Penn's The First. It's about a guy who's in charge of training a team to go to Mars. Natasha McElhone is the Director of NASA. Thus far, this thole thing isn't about going to Mars, but all about the characters. He and his daughter are getting over his wife's suicide, his daughter is an addict (and an inspired painter) and, while they never got to Season 2, I get the feeling...he's goin' to ride that rocket by the finale. Outstanding drama, worth watching even if you don't get to the next level in the story.

fabre likes this.
  21. jlocke08

jlocke08 Forum Resident

just announced-season two of Mindhunter on Netflix begins Aug 16. can not wait!

22. Antmanbee

Antmanbee Mental Toss Flycoon

Watching Twin Peaks 3 on BluRay.
    Just finished episode 10 (Laura is the One). Staggering stuff, quite wonderful.
    Episode 8 (Got a Light?) is probably the most extraordinary hour of TV I've ever seen...

23. steveharris

steveharris Senior Member

Space 1999

24. uncarvedbloke

uncarvedbloke Forum Resident

25. Michael

Spartacus BD much more added to some of the episodes! some I'd rather not see... my wife has no complaints! LOL...