uDiscover Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by I Have Been Floated, Nov 25, 2019.

1. TerpStation

TerpStation "Music's not for everyone."

can't stop!

Shopping cart
    Product image Description Quantity Price
    [​IMG]
    Trio '65 (Verve Acoustic Sounds Series) LPShips on April 29, 2022 1 $20.99
    $34.98
    Scroll for more items
    Cost summary
    Description Price
    Subtotal
    $20.99
    Shipping & Handling Free
    Taxes $1.62
    Total USD $22.61

2. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

i just dont have any room for the massive box of junk it comes with haha

Oatsdad likes this.
  3. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

It is pretty big!

Though I think it's smaller than the "All Things Must Pass" Uber box, at least! :D

4. FWatty

FWatty Collector of Zuni Fetish Dolls

Maybe I'm just a confused old man, but I was tooling around in my rewards section and it looks like I have like $500 in gift cards or whatever. I feel like that old man who was released from Shawshank only to find himself in a strange unfamiliar world. I don't know what is going on here.

5. Swordsandchains

not a fan of that album but definitely one of the cooler box sets ive seen in recent times

6. JHC3

JHC3 Senior Member

Them's fightin' words.

If I didn't have the ORG, I'd go for this. I did snag the VV set, since, of course, I really needed another copy to go with all of the other copies I have of this.

7. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

This thing has been up for preorder forever for release in April. I wonder why

TerpStation likes this.
  8. FWatty

FWatty Collector of Zuni Fetish Dolls

... verdict: I'm a confused old man. :magoo:

These were old previously used codes. Don't know why they are still sitting there looking available for use.

9. Swordsandchains

Got a $15 off with my last order and went back to grab the Marvin Gaye 50th lp for $10.91

struttincool and oldjollymon like this.
  10. beginthebegin

beginthebegin Harmonicat

other than the Verve Acoustic, BN Classics and that Marvin Gaye any other good AAA on uDiscover right now? - that 40% off is just too good

11. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

I'm amazed by this sale considering LP prices, especially audiophile LPs, are going nowhere but up.

aoxomoxoa likes this.
  12. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

If you go through the titles A-Z you might find items you won't normally find by searching by artist.

Pro tip

13. Biittner Hair Flyin'

Biittner Hair Flyin' Comfortably Dumb

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how do you redeem a lot of points at once? The only way I can see doing so is the ridiculous method of redeeming 100 points at a time, which is insane if you want to redeem, say, 50 times that amount. Do you really have to click on a 100-point redemption over and over again until you redeem what you want to redeem?

14. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

I get a “slider” with the value set at $1.00 but I can slide to the right and use more points / get greater discount. You don’t have that option?

Davidmk5 likes this.
  15. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

there is a slider right below the "R" of the line "redeem 100 points" that you need to move to the right side to apply all of the points

16. kevinkasson

kevinkasson Forum Resident

I've noticed the same thing in my account. I definitely used the points already. I haven't tried to use them again because even if they did work I wouldn't feel right using them twice, but I did add something to the cart and apply the code to test it and it seemed to discount it like it was going to work. There are only two codes for me - I think I've redeemed more points than that but only the two biggest ones have stuck around. Not sure why.

17. Biittner Hair Flyin'

Biittner Hair Flyin' Comfortably Dumb

Thanks!

One more question -- are the points more valuable at certain times, or does it not matter at all whether I use the points now versus another time when, say, uDiscover makes the points more valuable? (Knowing that they pay for a higher percentage of an item now because of the 40% off sale.)

18. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

Doesn’t matter. It’s a simple points=dollars equation. So if you buy a $20 record at regular price, you could use 1000 points ($10) and pay $10 for it. With a 40% sale, the price would knock down to $12. Your 1000 points would still equate to $10, and you’d pay $2 for the remainder.

Biittner Hair Flyin' likes this.
  19. Crush87

Crush87 Forum Resident

Dang. Black Saint sold out

20. TerpStation

Went back in and got the 2LP of Sinatra at the Sands and the recent Bob Marley 73 DVD......

21. Jack

Jack Senior Member

Got the super deluxe of the Band’s Cahoots, $149 down to $89

22. TerpStation

Too bad...got through it yesterday...wow, its pretty amazing. Awesome soundstage.

23. Jack

Jack Senior Member

What is Black Saint?

24. TerpStation

new analog Mingus record from acoustic sounds series.

25. Jack

Jack Senior Member

Ok.