Attila (Billy Joel) Dutch Epic records CD long OOP and rare official reissue from 1992

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Platterpus, Dec 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Platterpus

Platterpus Senior Member Thread Starter

Heads up,

Like I said in the title, this CD is available used in like new condition from a seller on eBay.DE out of Deutschland. The seller ships to the USA as well. Great price for the CD considering how rare it is. The shipping is real reasonable too. Postpaid to the USA for just under $18 USD which is under the original retail price. The seller is accepting offers too. I got this CD early this year and it sounds fab. Not a loud, compressed, noise reduction mess. This CD sounds better than the South Side pirate CD which still sounds good but it is a little louder and bright sounding. And this CD also blows away the Creative Sounds CD that is most widely available and has dropouts in the audio. It has been rumored that this Dutch Epic CD was pulled of the market since Billy Joel does not really care for it. A great collectable niche item for a fan or collector. Anyone reading this should already know what the music is like:

Attila - Attila, CD | eBay

Attila (5) - Attila

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  2. Platterpus

Platterpus Senior Member Thread Starter

Sorry for not mentioning the specific type of eBay sale method this CD is being sold as. It is a bid auction that ends in almost a day. But the seller is accepting best offers. I would assume only a best offer above and beyond the minimum bid price would possibly be accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.