SH Forum Members 10% Off Jonifan Items Discount For Life List

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by jonifan, Mar 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATSMUSIC

ATSMUSIC Senior Member

When I get my $6 then I will. The funny thing is this is somehing I will probably not soon forget. I remember every time in my life I got ripped off back to when I was like 20.

Also anyone feel free to pm me unless you have some reason for keeping this going on here. I will continue to reply to every post, even those asking me not to.

2. rb66

rb66 Member

Thanks!

SH/rb66
    e-bay/rickboardman

3. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Here: MYKE
    eBay : MYKEZLOT

Thanks ! :wave:

4. Grunherz54

Grunherz54 Forum Resident

Here: Grunherz54
    eBay: Grunherz54

Thank you!

5. OcdMan

OcdMan Senior Member

Here: OcdMan

eBay: mschoene92

6. timw

timw Senior Member

Here: Timw
    Ebay: wlfman58

Thanks ...

7. Brother_Rael

Brother_Rael Senior Member

I think, without getting into all of this but having read half a dozen, maybe a few more, posts, I have to say I have some sympathy with ATS here, not to slight Jonifan, but rather as a limitation of the forum in that the original post in this thread can't be edited.

So, anyone reading it, then posting straight off without reading the later clarification is going to potentially fall into this bracket. And to my understanding, based on that, it's therefore NOT a failure on his part to do as the OP points out. Perhaps a Gort could modify the first post to reflect the later update for instance? The Ebay feedback retraction could be easy and JF could go part-way to sending out a cheque, or dropping the notes in an envelope if not process via PayPal. These things happen and it makes for what is really a very straightforward resolution if everyone is willing.

And perhaps the comments around "no good deed goes unpunished" and the likes could sit in neutral without hammering the guy. It's a misunderstanding, not a crime against humanity.

8. monewe

monewe Forum Resident

I have bought numerous discs from Fred over the years and before I went to pay for the first couple of times I emailed him etc etc etc. Still waiting for my discount so then I never bothered asking for it just bought and paid for straight away.

Mind you because of it he lost a lot of sales from me.

9. GroovinGarrett

GroovinGarrett Mrs. Stately's Garden

Here: GroovinGarrett

eBay: groovingarrett

Thanks! :)

10. noname74

noname74 Allegedly Canadian

Here: noname74
    Ebay: noname_1974

:)

11. evad

evad Well-Known Member

Yeah, he has also lost my sales.

This thread makes me laugh. People are posting info for their discount....and the guy hasn't been on this site for over 3 months. :D

12. noname74

noname74 Allegedly Canadian

I just bought something from him this weekend and sent him a note about the discount...he responded in about 4 hours. No complaints from me. Not sure why his frequency to this forum matters if he's being gracious enough to offer us a discount. He doesn't need to even log in to check if the person is a 'legit' member of SH.tv when they ask for a discount anyway so you have no way of knowing how often he's here. Personally I don't care if he never posts here again...he's giving me a discount...thats what matters to me. :)

13. ccn103

ccn103 Senior Member

Here: ccn103
    Ebay: ncc103

14. sparkydog

sparkydog Forum Resident

here: sparkydog_1725.
    eBay: lynne1725
    thank you!

15. sparkydog

sparkydog Forum Resident

I just yesterday purchased an item from Fred, messaged him for the discount before paying, and he responded in a prompt courteous manner with an invoice reflecting the discount. Then I made the payment. Easy. No problems at all!

16. evad

evad Well-Known Member

Right....and posting in this thread is meaningless since he does not read it. Too funny.

17. sparkydog

sparkydog Forum Resident

And yet, you posted here as well. Too funny. View attachment 157541

Here's my last "meaningless" post. Got my Notorious Byrd Brothers SACD today - 10% discount was applied & I am 100% satisfied.

18. evad

evad Well-Known Member

Sorry, just my way of getting humor at your expense.

19. aaronfirebrand

aaronfirebrand Well-Known Member

SHTV - aaronfirebrand
    ebay - xyzyx1

20. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

agentalbert/agentalbert

21. tweazel

tweazel Member

ebay: wayne1959
    SHF: tweazel

22. rb66

rb66 Member

Thanks!

SH-rb66

ebay- rickboardman

23. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

What's up with jonifan on eBay? Is he no longer stocking new titles? If I'm reading his storefront listings correctly, he hasn't listed a new item in his store since January.

His feedback looks great (all positive) for 1 month (but with only 12 feedback ratings), but seems to be very low compared to his average of about 47 feedback ratings a month over the last 6 months.

I do see that jonifan ended some auctions as recently as a couple of weeks ago, because "the item is no longer available."

Is jonifan closing up shop? Or is he just planning another one of his extended vacations?

I was thinking of getting the eBay Groupon (available until tomorrow) - $15 credit for $7 - and buying something from jonifan with it. But since he's not stocking the new titles, I'm not sure if I'll do that after all.

Craig.

24. Strummergas

Strummergas Senior Member

Wow, I just came across this thread. Very generous of you.

Hoffman ID - Strummergas
    Ebay - Strummergas

Thanks!

25. monewe

monewe Forum Resident

Haven't seen any action from Fred on eBay for awhile. Anyone know if he is ok or still trading?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.