Shipping to Guam (USA 96915)

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by ScramMan2, Aug 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScramMan2

ScramMan2 Forum Resident Thread Starter

Sold a cassette to someone in Guam. Which is a US possession and serviced by the USPS. I selected First Class as it was 5 oz and cost $5.20, which is crazy high but it is 'out there'. The clerk asked what it was and I didn't say anything to get me in trouble. I would have had to fill out a customs form even though it's in the US. He said if you mark 'paper only' on the box it would go without a form like regular FCM. So that's what I did.

There you have it. Shipping to Guam (USA 96915).

chazz101s likes this.
  2. giantleech

giantleech Lord of all fevers and plagues

Seems like a fair price (even at that weight) to get something all the way over to Guam (I believe that media mail pricing, if you wanted to go that route, would still apply at the normal standard rate.) I look forward to selling something to someone with a Guam address, if only to see what additional requirements are determined by my online shipping postage service.

I would assume that you would have to fill out a customs form if your item was going to an APO or other military base address, of which there are several.

3. ScramMan2

ScramMan2 Forum Resident Thread Starter

Item was delivered. First it went to Hawaii and then on to Guam.

4. giantleech

giantleech Lord of all fevers and plagues

Another triumphant sale and successful delivery. Congratulations, Sir. :shtiphat:

ScramMan2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.