Anybody have experience with HiFiHeaven retailer?

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by RubenH, Jul 20, 2021.

1. RubenH

RubenH Forum Resident Thread Starter

Greetings,
    Has anybody purchased anything from these folks? Hi-Fi Heaven

Related question: what retailers would you recommend for a cartridge and/or stylus replacement purchase?

Thanks!

2. PineBark

PineBark formerly known as BackScratcher

If you're still seeking some input: I've purchased several pieces of electronics gear from HiFiHeaven. Items were shipped promptly, and I didn't have any problems. AFAIK they are an authorized dealer for all the hardware they sell. I haven't bought a cartridge/stylus from them, but I don't see any reason not to if they have the model you want.

3. tillman

tillman Forum Resident

Several purchases and always satisfied.

4. gudnoyez

gudnoyez Forum Resident

Have made a few purchases from them all of them smooth transactions.

5. recstar24

recstar24 Senior Member

Have been great for me. Recently offered a trade in, they offered me the largest amount by far for my preamp/dac i was offering, almost twice the amount then TMR. Was able to use that towards a degritter which was shipped promptly and safely!

6. Slimpickens

Slimpickens Forum Resident

Great company to buy from.

7. MikeJedi

MikeJedi Forum Resident

Awesome company and customer service excellent !! Bought a Yamaha AS2200 for wayyyy under MSRP last year and I am very happy !!!!!

8. Had a great experience with them with a trade in which went towards the purchase of a Technics 1200G. Would use them again without hesitation.

DMM714 and MikeJedi like this.
  9. Has anybody purchased anything from these folks? Hi-Fi Heaven

I'm looking to buy a new AS 2200 and I see a lot of them on Ebay and elsewhere for greatly reduced prices over retail. Can anybody post their comments on buying one from these places that are internet order and their satisfaction doing so? I understand that Yamaha does not service anything not bought from an authorized dealer and I'm afraid that if something goes wrong I'll be stuck with paying the repair bill or worse, because the company I'd buy from probably won't fix it or help out much.

10. George Blair

George Blair Senior Member

I bought my A -S2200 a few months ago from Safe And Sound. They are an authorized Yamaha dealer and gave me a good price. I believe Hi-Fi Heaven has similar pricing and warranty coverage. Be sure and call and speak with a sales rep for best pricing.