Joe Rogan talks to Jon Stewart.

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by vince, Jun 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vince

vince Stan Ricker's son-in-law Thread Starter

2. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

I listen to Rogan’s podcasts almost every morning. I’m a big fan of him and Jon Stewart. I will check this out tomorrow.

3. Deuce66

Deuce66 Senior Member

I'm a half fan, it really depends on the guest(s) when it's his crew of buddies or a UFC fighter forget it I'm out.

4. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

Oh, I absolutely agree. It's very hit and miss with me, too. His comedian buddies have little to offer and the UFC stuff is 'run away screaming' material. Sometimes it is hard to find an interesting interview, but they are there. Stewart is one I definitely will check out.

Deuce66 likes this.
  5. Brenald79

Brenald79 Forum Resident

I love Joe Rogan but don’t listen to his podcast too often. And I already have too many bro podcasts to keep up with.

6. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Dayman, fighter of the Nightman

Been a Rogan podcast fan since episodes were the 200s. Not a huge UFC fan so I avoid the MMA guys. Duncan has always been my favorite on there, especially his early episodes. Stanhope and Burr are also great. I’ve been revisiting older episodes lately since I’d like to avoid any current topics as much as I can, do I haven’t been listening to many newer ones. I might give this one a go since I like Stewart.

vince and GodShifter like this.
  7. razerx

razerx Forum Resident

Rogan is probably the best interviewer even compared to the network icons past and present. Watch the Jon Stewart segment about obesity and you’ll see how he can really dig in without offending the guest.

8. Johnny Action

Johnny Action Forum President

There were several times when Rogan kept talking for minutes at a time without a Stewart being able to get a word in edgewise. Painful.

SMcFarlane likes this.
  9. realkilroy

realkilroy Forum Resident

Except Bill Burr.

RhodesSupremacy likes this.
  10. kanakaris

kanakaris Forum Resident

For shure.

11. Hagstrom

Hagstrom Please stop calling them vinyls.

Stern, who really is the greatest interviewer of all time, had Jon on last week. Good stuff.

12. jimac51

jimac51 A mythical beast.

Rogan appears to be a lightweight.

JoeRockhead likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.