Record stores in Knoxville TN to check out?

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by dangorange, Dec 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dangorange

dangorange Forum Resident Thread Starter

Hi, thought I would give a try here just in case anyone has some recommendations.

I'm staying with family this week in TN and the closest large city that seems to have a handful of record stores is Knoxville. I got the green light to take the car for the day on Thursday to try to hit up some stores, ideally good used vinyl stores, not looking for new stuff. Even better, if there might be a shop that has a good jazz selection.

I did not think I would be able to get out this week so I did not do any research. Now that I can, I'm going to look up what I can, but always love hearing advice. thanks!

2. McLover

McLover Senior Member

There's Basement Records on Chapman Highway, Raven Records & Rarities on Central Avenue, Magnolia Records on Central Avenue, there's The Book Eddy on Central Avenue. On Broadway, there's Lost & Found Records. There's Edward McKay Used Books on Papermill Avenue. Enjoy and may the crate dig be good.

dangorange likes this.
  3. team2

team2 Forum Resident

Definitely hit Lost & Found and Raven -- they're my favorites. Also, Wild Honey Records on Kenesaw Ave. is worth a stop. Have fun!

McLover likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.