uDiscover Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by I Have Been Floated, Nov 25, 2019.

1. breakingglass

breakingglass Forum Resident

2. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

actually, the deals are beatable if you make use of target's b2g1 free sales as their starting prices are often 25-35% lower than UME directs to begin with. adding the points is a nice touch that helps offset that.

not that i've seen. i applied 7 individual gcs to one order, no issues.

Leviathan likes this.
  3. Matthew Tate likes this.
  4. bubba-ho-tep

bubba-ho-tep Resident Ne'er-Do-Well

I just ordered the Clapton Lady in the Balcony BD/CD for 18 bucks and the Cream Goodbye Tour 1968 box for 42 bucks with the 40% discount.

I was going to spring for the All Things Must Pass Super Deluxe vinyl but of course it's excluded from any discounts.

JorgeGvb and Matthew Tate like this.
  5. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Got a nice stash of Rolling Stones GHS and Tattoo items that beat anything online price wise with some not even available elsewhere along with my bonus points.
    Grabbed the blue vinyl Cream 68 for around $22 which getting harder to find as well.

Matthew Tate and elsanto like this.
  6. elsanto

elsanto Forum Resident

Thank you for the heads up on the Cream Goodbye Tour - Live 1968 blue vinyl. Amazon selling it for for almost 80, Discogs for over 50 now.

kenbefound and beginthebegin like this.
  7. WSOXFan

WSOXFan Forum Resident

Received two of my orders this morning in perfect condition including 3 Blue Note titles, Style Council, Paul McCartney RAM. Ordered them 5 days ago! :cool:

hutlock, Oatsdad and mrjinks like this.
  8. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

On a Sunday?
    wow!

GentleSenator and Matthew Tate like this.
  9. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Yeah, they seem to have stepped up their processing and shipping time for sure—ordered mine on Black Friday, already shipped and due tomorrow.

Matthew Tate and superstar19 like this.
  10. jmadad

jmadad Forum Resident

got my Tommy super deluxe set today - very pleased. Amazed they even still had one, and to get it this fast is a nice bonus.

Matthew Tate and hutlock like this.
  11. astro70

astro70 Forum Resident

Quite happy and even surprised with how quickly my items from this sale, and sound of vinyl got to me this year. Last year it was an absolute disaster and I ended up just canceling my orders in late January. I have all the items I ordered already. One of the packages arrived completely unsealed, like someone just forgot to even stick the flap over… Kudos to the USPS for not losing or damaging the 2 records inside!

hutlock, mrjinks and Matthew Tate like this.
  12. WSOXFan

WSOXFan Forum Resident

Yes, one of my boxes was the same, kinda unsealed and tape messed up but contents were fine and had additional packaging inside fortunately. Hope to get my other orders (4 more, couldn’t stop) this week.

mrjinks and astro70 like this.
  13. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

Also received my box yesterday (Sunday). It all arrived in perfect condition.

mrjinks likes this.
  14. grsmnkey

grsmnkey Forum Resident

My order from the Nov 4th has still not shipped. Tracking number generated but UPS has not received the package... UDiscover had me wait 10 days before looking into it and took an addition 4 days before telling me they will resend (if they have it in stock).

Still waiting for them to resend.

Never had a problem before, hoping this works out in the end.

Matthew Tate likes this.
  15. Chris Desjardin

Chris Desjardin Senior Member

I had exactly the same situation. They’ve been more responsive with my order questions but I still don’t have it - placed on the same day as yours. What did you order? Mine was the ATMP Uber Edition.

grsmnkey and Matthew Tate like this.
  16. grsmnkey

grsmnkey Forum Resident

Same thing, I suspected this might happen.

17. killerofgiants

killerofgiants Forum Resident

The 8LP ATMP isn't excluded on The Sound Of Vinyl - comes out to $119.99 before tax.

bubba-ho-tep and mrjinks like this.
  18. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Picked up Rolling Stones beggars banquet Deluxe LP version for 30 bucks at sound of vinyl

Matthew Tate likes this.
  19. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Also I'm not sure if they're still available but I also got velvet underground scepter sessions from Udiscover. I thought this was long out of print

hutlock likes this.
  20. hutlock

I wound up buying the 5 LP version instead. That was included and was only like $53 or so after the discount. Giving it to my GF for Xmas.

elsanto and mrjinks like this.
  21. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

I love that your girlfriend would want this for Xmas. We should all be so lucky!

hutlock, joelee and DapperGentleman like this.
  22. hutlock

Yeah! She actually told me she was playing a stream of it when she went on a bike ride the other day and the lightbulb went off in my head. She’s a keeper for sure!

GentleSenator and mrjinks like this.
  23. WSOXFan

WSOXFan Forum Resident

Just received a 2nd order this afternoon and the packaging was awesome, especially the care taken with the Roxy Music Studio Album box set. It was housed in a separate cardboard box and within a styrofoam liner. Wow!

Davidmk5 and hutlock like this.
  24. beyondmiles

beyondmiles Forum Resident

Got my second wave of preorders from the initial 40% sale - Mingus Black Saint, Fancy Dancer, and Places and Spaces. Was disappointed to see them in a huge sturdy box big enough for probably two One-Steps, but with no filler aside from one thin cardboard insert. Oh well, no damage to report, thankfully!

Davidmk5 and Matthew Tate like this.
  25. throwupmyhands

throwupmyhands Forum Resident

It was my first time ordering from The Sound of Vinyl, and it was a great experience. Arrived really fast and the packaging was perfect. Never have I had such good packaging. My records (and box sets) arrived in immaculate condition.

Davidmk5 and mrjinks like this.