Bob Dylan: Bootleg Series Vol 13 Trouble No More -- Pricing & Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by HominyRhodes, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HominyRhodes

HominyRhodes Forum Resident Thread Starter

Ordered the big box from BD.com, with the "free" '79 show, credit card charge pending to SANDBAG US, but no email confirmation yet....hmmm.

2. shadow blaster

shadow blaster Forum Resident

What device and browser did you use to order.? I can't add SD.

The Beave likes this.
  3. DPK

DPK Forum Resident

Did the same as OP. Got a confirmation email immediately afterwards (Chrome browser).

RockRoom likes this.
  4. shadow blaster

I used Chrome, but no pop up. Damn.

5. boe

boe Forum Resident

I bought the deluxe from bd.com within minutes of announcement. The San Diego show showed up in a pop-up after I entered payment info. Had email confirm in under a minute. Did all this on an iPad.

Shvartze Shabbos likes this.
  6. streetlegal

streetlegal Forum Resident

As stated, on main thread, I had ordered on PC--no pop-up for San Diego and missing from email confirmation, so I have requested a cancellation.

I am still owed $250 from another major corporation this year, and just can't be bothered to deal with any shenanigans.

7. Jbeck57143

Jbeck57143 Forum Resident

I had no trouble paying with paypal (using the firefox browser) and selecting the San Diego concert. The confirmation email showed both the deluxe set and the concert.

8. TimeandTempo

TimeandTempo Forum Resident

9. bluesbro

bluesbro Forum Hall of Shame

So, how many Super Deluxe editions were sold the first day on BD?

10. HominyRhodes

Firefox/PC. Everything seemed fine, but no confirmation yet.

11. HominyRhodes

All the Mac users seem to have it easier. I still resist converting over to them...

Mazzy likes this.
  12. RiRiIII

RiRiIII Forum Resident

Can we assume than the EU store ships from EU? Thanks.

PS: I placed the same question at the other thread, but this is where it belongs...

HominyRhodes likes this.
  13. shadow blaster

Thanks. I have now tried Chrome, Firefox, Explorer and my Android phone and no SD option appears. Now I am done trying. I have emailed Sandbag on the issue. We will see. If they can´t help, I´m cancelling my preorder. Without the SD show, there is no reason for me to order through the US (added tax).
    Hope you get your confirmation soon.

HominyRhodes likes this.
  14. HominyRhodes

Thanks. Through Firefox on the BD home page, the option for the "free" show was plain as day. It's so weird that some people aren't seeing it using other browsers, phones, etc.

15. Reader

Reader Senior Member

I ordered at the Bob Dylan store that said Bob Dylan U.S. at the bottom of the page but the E-mail receipts I got say Sandbag LTD. Did I order from the U.S. site or the U.K. site? Anybody else here in the U.S. get receipts the same as me? I used paypal and got the 2CD bonus.

I expected to get charged tax but wasn't. A few others here also said they didn't have to pay tax. Could that be the reason, that the orders are through the U.K. store? Shipping seems to be the same but I figure shipping from the U.K. would be more? I'm confused.

waterface likes this.
  16. deanrelax

deanrelax Forum Resident

Shadowblaster:

On the EU website, there is no pop up and no confirmation that the order includes San Diego., however on the UK site, a pop up shows up after check out but before you proceed to payment details. I would recommend you at this stage to either sit still in the boat and wait for a reply from Sandbag re EU orders or do as I did, namely purchase from the UK site where you get confirmation that San Diego is included. UK site is bob-dylan-uk.myshopify.com.

shadow blaster likes this.
  17. shadow blaster

Thanks a bunch. Weird that the EU site seems faulty. OK I will muse on this for a while....

18. HominyRhodes

I didn't save or do a screenshot of the order page on BD.com, which I normally do, and I'm kicking myself. My online credit card account shows payment pending to "SANDBAG US" not "LTD" so that may be the European branch.

I got a "ticket" from Sandbag customer service, and am waiting to hear back from them.

Reader likes this.
  19. bluesbro

bluesbro Forum Hall of Shame

Same here. I ordered from US site but the confirmation seemed to come from UK

Reader likes this.
  20. Maranatha5585

Maranatha5585 BELLA + RIP In Memoriam

Ordered the Deluxe CD and LP sets on Safari - Mac.
    Went through immediately via PayPal, and showed the
    S.D. CD as well. (there was tax where I saw on the other
    thread there was none... overnight for a fiver extra.
    Confirmation emails from BD and PP.
    :pineapple:

21. HominyRhodes

Hey, could it be the PayPal thing? They take your dough right away, correct? Maybe you get special treatment!

22. Reader

Reader Senior Member

Everything looked like a U.S. web page. It didn't say U.K. anywhere, and I looked. It did say Dylan U.S. at the top and bottom of the page. Hope this doesn't cause a delay in receiving the package or damage due to distance. All the shipping choices seemed U.S. so hopefully it'll still be shipped from the U.S.?

Aren't all the copies, CDs and DVDs , boxes etc. made in one place then shipped worldwide? If anyone knows anything about this please do let me and bluesbro , at least, know what is what.

bluesbro likes this.
  23. Percy Song

Percy Song A Hoity-Toity, High-End Client

I wish hearty Good Luck to everyone who is experiencing difficulties.

I'm Chrome/PC. Ordered directly from BD.com. The website seemed to know I was in UK. I did the whole thing so quickly this afternoon using Paypal which links to my credit card that I don't recall exactly the sequence I went through. But I did get a confirmation email from Sandbaguk.com:-

[​IMG]

jamiesjamies and HominyRhodes like this.
  24. Maranatha5585

Maranatha5585 BELLA + RIP In Memoriam

HR ~ yeah, PayPal .. generally quick and user friendly.
    Best of luck to you, and all the BD group.

HominyRhodes likes this.
  25. HominyRhodes

I just looked at the email from the "HelpDesk" and it IS from "SandbagUK" -- huh.

Why do they always hire these fledgling/startup/boiler-room operations to issue the Dylan titles!? Grrr...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.