Download Deals (Amazon, iTunes, Pono, 7Digital, etc)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by jupiter8, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adm62

adm62 Senior Member

Why don't you just rip them yourself?

2. macdaddysinfo

macdaddysinfo Forum Resident

From bluray..?

3. Bloom

Bloom You're embarrassing me in front of the wizards

Same reply for me.

4. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature

Yes. You can use Makemkv to decrypt the files to your hard drive and then load them in DVD Audio Extractor to rip the audio. That's the way I'm familiar with but if go to the googles you can find other methods.

marcb, Lewisboogie and macdaddysinfo like this.
  5. adm62

adm62 Senior Member

Well you didn't specify that.

6. marcb

marcb Senior Member

Sure. That's what I did some time ago. See superstar19's post and/or do a search.

macdaddysinfo likes this.
  7. cdash99

cdash99 Senior Member

iTunes has the Sticky Fingers Super Deluxe with all the live material, for $15.99, Clapton's Slowhand Deluxe, with it's live material is $10.99. The Stones is MFIT, the Clapton is not (which is frustrating since the regular Slowhand album is MFIT). Hoping for similar price reductions on the Super Deluxe editions of Elton's GBYBR and Allman Bros. 'Brothers & Sisters'.

8. Steve Martin

Steve Martin Wild & Crazy Guy

9. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature

10. Galley

Galley Forum Resident

11. PTgraphics

PTgraphics Senior Member

12. cdash99

cdash99 Senior Member

iTunes has the Stones' Blue & Lonesome for $6.99.

Lewisboogie likes this.
  13. macdaddysinfo

macdaddysinfo Forum Resident

is there a current discount code for prostudiomasters..? thanks, in advance.

14. 500Homeruns

500Homeruns Peaceful Punk

Does 7Digital US have any discount codes? I have 3 albums ready to download.

15. nuclear_error

nuclear_error Forum Resident

Not that I have ever been able to find...

500Homeruns likes this.
  16. Bloom

Pretty much all of Italians Do It Better's roster (Chromatics, Johnny Jewel, Glass Candy) has their album downloads for a DOLLAR on their site:

Home

JMAC likes this.
  17. slopduck

slopduck Forum Resident

eMusic is back to their 63% off Booster Pack deal ($200 credit for $75) for the whole month. Their selection is clearly sparser than it used to be, but they still have lots of niche stuff.
    The booster makes most albums cost between 37¢ and $3, depending on its starting price.

18. marcb

marcb Senior Member

It does. Much to the consternation of the “real music lovers don’t care about fidelity” crowd, the sound of this album is not good - and IMO detracts from what could have been a pretty enjoyable listen.

I find myself giving up after a couple of songs because it just kills any emotion - and my ears. And that’s the vinyl version....

19. Steve Martin

Steve Martin Wild & Crazy Guy

Google Play is at it again, not as great as the Playlist thing a while ago but search for "ICON Walmart" and there are 10 or so free comps, mostly country, but KISS is in there for some reason.

20. jeffsab

jeffsab Forum Resident

JohnBeas and CrazyBrown like this.
  21. Witchy Woman

Witchy Woman Forum Resident

A Star is Born soundtrack is $6.99 on iTunes. Not bad for 34 tracks.

A number of other 2018 releases are also available for $6.99.

iggyd likes this.
  22. clarknovember

clarknovember Well-Known Member

junodownload.co.uk (UK site) has a 20% off everything sale. They also seem to have for some time had a maximum price for box sets of £12.49 so for example the Clash sound system compilation with 143 tracks is £12.49..

I presume the code works for these releases too so you can get a lot of music for £10!

The code is HAPPY2019

Eric_Generic and hutlock like this.
  23. Bloom

This redirects to junodownloads.com for me...seems to have the same code active but do you have tips on searching for these box sets? It's a nightmare , i can't even find that Clash set

24. katstep

katstep Professional Cat Herder

I concur. That's one terrible website interface at Juno. If they have the Clash on there, I couldn't find it.

25. clarknovember

clarknovember Well-Known Member

It worked for me by putting ‘clash sound system’ in the search box:
    Buy Sound System by The Clash on MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF & ALAC at Juno Download

[other examples:

Buy B Sides & Rarities by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds on MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF & ALAC at Juno Download

Buy Doolittle 25: B Sides, Peel Sessions And Demos by Pixies on MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF & ALAC at Juno Download

Buy The Sophtware Slump (Deluxe Edition) by Grandaddy on MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF & ALAC at Juno Download

Buy At The BBC (E Album Set) by Siouxsie And The Banshees on MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF & ALAC at Juno Download

Basically if you know an artist or label has a large compilation, search on the artist/label, filter by FLAC and sort by price, highest first. It isn’t that complicated].

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    katstep likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.