Deep Discount deep discounts*

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Marvin, May 9, 2016.

1. dasacco

dasacco Senior Member

My hunch is it will rise like the Phoenix in the upcoming days to haunt my wallet once again!

2. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

I won't give up hope until they remove the Blowout Bin card from the Deals page at Deals .

3. samwisefan

samwisefan Forum Resident

If you like the Arthur/Buck album, you might want to check RNDM out as well (if you haven't already):
    Rndm Ghost Riding on DeepDiscount
    Both bands have Joseph Arthur as lead singer.

latheofheaven likes this.
  4. rubberhead

rubberhead I've never made a bad record

If so, the frothiest mead for all!

5. Jesse O Taylor

Jesse O Taylor Forum Resident

The Blowout Bin is back, but no changes from the last update as far as I can tell. Prices still the same as well.

latheofheaven and samwisefan like this.
  6. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Yeah they are clearly having some issues with it over the last few weeks. Oh well. I can wait.

latheofheaven and samwisefan like this.
  7. samwisefan

samwisefan Forum Resident

For those who have been following the Bin longer than I, has anyone ever seen music listed for less than $3.99?

8. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

No, I haven't.

9. hutlock

Nope. I think that is their absolute floor.

samwisefan and latheofheaven like this.
  10. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

11. allbrosca

allbrosca Dancing Madly Backwards

A few more things in there today:

There Is A Tide
    Chris Potter
    LP

Along For The Ride
    John Mayall
    2 LPs + CD

Chris Potter just came out at the start of the year! Also saw a Tygers of Pan Tang when I was browsing, but it appears to be gone now, but there is a box set there Live 1981, but it's only 10% off.

12. allbrosca

Found the Tygers of Pang Tang, Leg of the Boot, 2 LPs, $10.04. Also PORTNOY / SHEEHAN / MACALPINE / SHERINIAN Live in Tokyo 2 CDs and 2 LPs for $8.27. I am resisting those 2 - not really my cup of tea, but good deals!

13. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

14. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

It was gone from the site 5 minutes after it was posted here. They must only have had 1-2 copies.

15. Engineer X

Engineer X Forum Resident

Davidmk5 and latheofheaven like this.
  16. allbrosca

Just got a shipping notice for my latest order. It did not include Red Octopus. It hasn't been cancelled and still is availalbe to order and shows as in stock so hopefully it will make it!

17. TerpStation

TerpStation "Music's not for everyone."

Purchased the 4 cd Black Sabbath Paranoid super deluxe this morning for 23 and change shipped. Great deal i think. ......Super deluxe four CD edition includes the 2012 remaster of the original 1970 album, in addition to a rare 1974 quad mix of the album folded down to stereo, plus two concerts from 1970, from Montreux and Brussels. The four-disc set comes with a hardbound book with extensive liner notes featuring new interviews with all four band members, rare photos, and memorabilia, a poster, as well as a replica of the tour book sold during the Paranoid tour.

Paranoid
    Black Sabbath
    CD
    1 $23.76 $23.76
    Subtotal
    Promo Code: MADNESS
    Standard Shipping

$23.76
    ($2.38)
    $1.99
    $23.37

18. Greenalishi

Greenalishi Birds Aren’t Real

That’s a cool box. The live stuff rocks and the quad mix is super cool to hear. Just a slightly new take on what ya know

latheofheaven likes this.
  19. topekatj

topekatj Forum Resident

This thread’s been kinda dead for 11 DAYS! Let me say that the Coltrane and Friends 3 CD set, still @$3.99 (!) is the best $6- shipped purchase I’ve made in quite some time. If Disc 2, Track 5 (The Way You Look Tonight) doesn’t blow your mind, I’ll double your money back. If you can spell the word “Jazz”, you need this package. TJ says, “Operators are standing by, order now”.

Various Artists John Coltrane & Friends - Sideman: Trane's / Various on DeepDiscount

20. JorgeGvb

JorgeGvb Senior Member

Bonnie Raitt combines her Grammy Award winning 2012 album SLIPSTREAM with her first career-spanning retrospective in the two-disc package NOW & THEN, out on October 1 on Redwing Records. The limited edition retrospective OPUS COLLECTION, featuring 16 favorites from "Love Me Like a Man" to "Something to Talk About," was available briefly at Starbucks in 2011 and will now be made available in all retail outlets.

CD - $3.99

Bonnie Raitt Now and Then on DeepDiscount

21. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

One True Pairing One True Pairing on DeepDiscount

LP
    List Price: $25.98
    Price: $4.36
    You Save: $21.62 (83%)
    released September 20, 2019
    2019, Domino Recording Co Ltd

Reminds me of '80s music, (a little bit) like Charlie Sexton or Depeche Mode, and probably other touchstones that I'm overlooking. For merely $4.36, I'm very happy with this one. Includes a download code with option of either MP3 or 16/44.1 WAV files.

Preview the entire album here, free streaming, to decide if this is something you'd enjoy:
    One True Pairing, by One True Pairing

22. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

The best of cost $13 when it was available at Starbucks, and is a Rhino production. Slipstream got a lot of very good reviews. Pretty much a no-brainer if you like Raitt.

23. Marvin

Marvin Senior Member Thread Starter

Apparently code JUST4U is valid until Friday @ 5 CST - 15% off in-stock items (grrr).

Reese likes this.
  24. ATMP

ATMP Forum Resident

Also the vinyl bin has been cut back overnight by about 300 records. Down to the 400s now. Maybe we are due for a new drop?

25. hutlock

Man that would be amazing. I’m definitely ready for a huge bin drop!!!