Internet archive-Live Music Archive--Free download flac recomends

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by ChefBrunch, Oct 2, 2022.

1. ChefBrunch

ChefBrunch Forum Resident Thread Starter

The Internet archive is an Invaluable place to get great sounding free Live music.

Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free & Borrowable Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine

now not all recordings are of audiophile quality , but certainly there is a lot of stuff on here that is amazing.
    I used to surf this site a lot back in the early days of MP3 and am revisiting it and downloading my favorite shows agin in Flac.

I will start to share some of my favorites if there is interest.

But please share some of your favorite best recording. Hopefully not 9000 GFD shows lol, but a few are ok :)

sharedon likes this.
  2. ChefBrunch

This is a great show and good recording of a bluegrass band with good female vocals and just all everything.

Hit and Run Bluegrass Live at Millennium Harvest House on 2005-08-05

Haven't figured how to link these yet. you'll just have to use the search on the website

Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
  3. ChefBrunch

do you all know about this show on the archive? seems like it be a hot one for this crowd.

Little Feat Live at Ebbet's Field on 1973-07-19

4. ElevatorSkyMovie

ElevatorSkyMovie Senior Member

I discovered recently that Yes has many great shows in the archive.

5. ChefBrunch

Yeah , I found it back in 2005 or so. Haven't really been into it for awhile, but some good shows, surprising not a dedicated thread to it or maybe there is.