$1 Vinyl Sale at Walmart

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by ModernDayWarrior, Feb 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renderj

renderj Forum Resident

I stopped into an area Wal-Mart this week and found the Lady Gaga - Chromatica and Santana's Greatest Hits for $1 each, so these lps are still out there in the wild.

2. Not vinyl but I didn't see any other Walmart threads. The Imagine John Yoko hardcover put out a couple years ago is showing up at Walmarts for $6. $50 list price. Look for a huge bin of "discount books" all priced around $5 or $6.

This is a huge, thick book about the Imagine album as seen here on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1538747154/

Personally compiled and curated by Yoko Ono, Imagine John Yoko is the definitive inside story-told in revelatory detail-of the making of the legendary album and all that surrounded it: the locations, the creative team, the artworks and the films, in the words of John & Yoko and the people who were there.

Features 80% exclusive, hitherto-unpublished archive photos and footage sequences of all the key players in situ, together with lyric sheets, Yoko's art installations, and exclusive new insights and personal testimonies from Yoko and over forty of the musicians, engineers, staff, celebrities, artists and photographers who were there-including Julian Lennon, Klaus Voormann, Alan White, Jim Keltner, David Bailey, Dick Cavett and Sir Michael Parkinson.

3. joeym3

joeym3 Forum Resident

Thanks for this. I checked 2 stores but couldn't find the discount book bin. It wasn't placed near the regular priced books. Where was the bin in your store?

4. This was one of those Super Walmarts with a massive amount of floor space - it was close to the media department in one of the central aisles. My guess is that smaller Walmarts won't get it.

joeym3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.