10 pack Verbatim CD-R with jewel cases : $0.99

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by kwadguy, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member Thread Starter

B&H Photo has 10 packs of Verbatim 700mb CD-R discs, WITH jewel cases, for $0.99.

That's a buck for 10 CDR and 10 jewel cases.

Obviously, many people no longer use CDRs (hence the blowout), but a good deal for those who do. I write CDRs for friends and family who still use them in their cars...

Downside: You need to buy $49 to get free shipping. Combine with something else to get the free shipping.

Verbatim Photo CD-R Disc (10) 95517 B&H Photo Video

They also have 10 packs of Verbatim DVD+R discs with jewel cases for $0.99:

Verbatim DVD+R Recordable Photo Disc in Jewel Case 95523 B&H

2. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

Very cool! Thanks!

3. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

Thanks. Jewel cases are probably worth 10 cent each. :righton:

fluffskul likes this.
  4. micksmuse

micksmuse Forum Resident

have you used these for music? says photo. have never been clear on compatibility. i would assume they are the same as music cdr's. same speed and storage.
    certainly a great deal if just for the cases.

5. DeltonP

DeltonP Member

CD-R cases are no more - DISCONTINUED and likely sold out at that price for the CD cases alone. I have a 10-pack of Verbatim CD-R discs, and they are in standard jewel cases, all new and certainly worth 99 cents. B&H still has the DVD+R photo discs in jewel cases (pack of 10) for $4.99 if anyone is interested in them.

This is my first post on this forum, just found it today. I have collected DCC, Audio Fidelity and Mofi CDs for a while and really getting into high resolution audio recordings. I'm sure there are others on this site with similar interest.

PhantomStranger likes this.
  6. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

I use thumb drives in place of CD-Rs. One could add in one of two USB3 drives for the free shipping on this deal.

I've already bought a 100 pack each of TY CD-R & DVD-R. So I'm set for life for now.

7. fluffskul

fluffskul Would rather be at a concert

they won't work, without a hack on component CD burners. It truly has to "music CD-R" to work on those devices. I never realized there was a differenceuntil I bought one.

8. Mssisem

Mssisem Forum Resident

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.