17% Off Your Order At Barnes & Noble TODAY ONLY (3/17/2019)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Myke, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse Thread Starter

Code : LUCKY for online

Store Coupon C4K9X7M and Online Coupon LUCKY Details:

For each customer, this coupon can be redeemed only once at any Barnes & Noble retail store or only once online at BN.com.

This coupon is valid at Barnes & Noble retail stores until March 17, 2019 at close of business.

This coupon entitles you to get 17% off your order. The discount will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past or pre-ordered purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, print on demand products, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books™, NOOK Magazines™, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK® devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, Moleskine Smart Writing Set Paper Tablet and Pen+, Da Vinci Jr 3D Printer, Online Clearance, all LEGO® items in the Toys & Games Department, in-store Sale and Clearance Items, in-store Hardcover Bestseller Program 30% off (40% off for Members), 50% Off offers, products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts,"; (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.com website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discounts except when noted; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon may not be applied to bulk orders. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites, or at Barnes & Noble Kitchens. Void where prohibited by law.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

2. Myke

2 hours later, and I'm still having a problem finding even one album I want.

GentleSenator, ptijerm and jamesmaya like this.
  3. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

Agreed. Tough to find any real "deals". B&N pricing is such that even with the discount, you can usually beat their prices with careful shopping elsewhere.

One possible exception: For anyone looking to expand their Fela Kuti collection, a bunch of the nice-sounding Knitting Factory reissues are available for $16 and change each, after the discount. I think that beats other online pricing options by at least a few bucks. I have all of them, and while I don't have any original pressings to compare, one review I saw indicated that the KF reissues meet or beat originals. I think they sound great, given that these weren't audiophile to begin with..

black sheriff and Myke like this.
  4. hvbias

hvbias Midrange magic

That has been my experience as well for classical music. And it's not helped by their dreadful search engine. A few years back I picked up some of the 33 rpm Music Matters LPs that they priced as if they were the Universal Anniversary issues, that has pretty much been it.

5. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

Now THAT was a good score! Wish I had caught that one..

6. Guitarded

Guitarded Forum Resident

Some Diana Krall in the 30% off Vinyl section.

Live in Paris for 17% off 24.99 is a pretty good deal, no?

7. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Some good stuff in the $9.99 cd section too. Take another 17% off and there are some great deals there.

PhantomStranger and Myke like this.
  8. Myke

Glad y'all are enjoying, me, I'm in shock. My son just bought me a new turntable, and just finished hooking it up. This sale no longer a priority for me. :laugh:

About to start a thread in the Hardware section bragging / sharing what a great son I have !!!

Guitarded, hutlock and DigMyGroove like this.
  9. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Did you grab one of those Crossleys from Barnes and Noble?! Hahahaha

10. cdash99

cdash99 Senior Member

I'd been looking to pick up the Blu Ray of Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom

B&N $19.00 after coupon
    Amazon $14.99 w/Prime shipping
    Bull Moose $16.97 new, $10.97 pre-owned

And that's the challenge with a B&N coupon.

Myke likes this.
  11. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Personal Survival Daily Record-Breaker

There's loads to get. There's some exclusive titles that are Kevin Gray mastered, just colored.

GentleSenator likes this.
  12. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

this is what i'm going to pick up. good stuff.

i thought today was the day i'd get the curtis mayfield box, but oh no... they're OOS and therefore do not allow ordering of any kind!

Strat-Mangler likes this.
  13. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

I looked at some of their exclusive colored lps.
    Which ones are KG? Which ones do you guys recommend?
    Specifics would be appreciated

14. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Personal Survival Daily Record-Breaker

Van Morrison's Moondance uses the Hoffman/Gray plates and is pressed at RTI... for instance.

15. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

Thanks, bought that one awhile ago. Not seeing the colored version, but their search engine is a POS

I may just pass on this sale..

16. floyd

floyd Senior Member

I picked up the B&N exclusive of Robert Plant’s Carry Fire on gold vinyl. The discount got it down to about the same price as Amazon’s black vinyl, I’ve been eyeing the vinyl for a while. Also, McCartney’s Egypt Station vinyl. They had one listing saying “special edition” it must be the fold out concertina cover with black vinyl but the discription doesn’t say much it was a few dollars more than the other vinyl edition so I think so - wouldn’t it be a great surprise if it was the red vinyl edition but I know that is long gone.
    On a side note I my son started collecting some Lord of the Rings mystery box mini figures. You don’t know what figure is in the box so I got two to add to his collection maybe a waster surprise.

hutlock likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.