"24" is back! (Possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Chris R, Jan 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay

Jay New Member

Heller Jr.'s been on THE O.C., playing Ryan's bad seed brother.
    :p

2. lbangs

lbangs Senior Member

Has there ever been a 24 rerun? I know they ran the current episode on FX for a bit, but has Fox ever reran an episode (except for the pilot and the one that ran opposite the basketball finals, both in the same week as the original airing)?

Just curious...

Shalom, y'all!

L. Bangs (big 24 fan)

3. MikePh

MikePh Forum Resident/Song and Dance Man

I predict that Barus will somehow help Jack stop this whole nuke thing from going down.

4. Squealy

Squealy Forum Hall Of Fame

If he's going to reappear they'll have to give him a wig; he's totally changed his look (unless he was wearing one to start with).

5. Chris R

Chris R Forum Fones Thread Starter

Two hours left! Oh my! :eek:

Glad to see FOX didn't give much away in the short promo for next week's two hour finale.

6. Pug

Pug The Prodigal Snob Returns!

I like the All State reference. :thumbsup:

7. Cobrachris

Cobrachris Senior Member

Mandy returns!!!

8. MikePh

MikePh Forum Resident/Song and Dance Man

Without revealing too much, (I missed season 3) Who's the chick?

9. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden MichiGort Staff

She is a terrorist operative of non-specified affiliation (possibly a mercenary) who popped up at the beginning of Season One and end of Season Two doing some particularly nasty things inclusive of participating in a couple of attempts to assassinate Palmer, although of the major players on the show, I believe Palmer is the only one who has seen her face to face.

But most importantly, she is "Naked Lesbian Mandy" aka NLM. ;)

Regards,

10. CHARLOOTZ

CHARLOOTZ New Member

I laughed out loud at that one!

11. Mike B

Mike B Forum Resident

Ok, someone explain this to me, please, because I'm pretty mad at the show unless I missed something:

The terrorists used Richard Heller's phone because the man seduced him. Obviously, Richard Heller is completely innocent. After he outed himself, his dad chastised him for not telling them "everything." Was dad referring to earlier in the day when they brought him in? Because that doesn't make sense: you're interrogated about terrorists you know nothing about, and you're just supposed to start talking about your sex life? I mean, how could Richard possibly have connected his one night stand to terrorism?

12. Squealy

I completely missed how CTU, based on Richard's description of the man, were able to find Naked Mandy's apartment.

13. grbl

grbl Just Lurking

I agree. There's no way he could have known they had anything to do with the terrorist plot.

14. Squealy

Well, that's what Richard himself said. It's not like the show is unaware of that.

15. pjaizz

pjaizz Forum Resident

Remember the taxicab records!

16. pjaizz

pjaizz Forum Resident

24 Fans...no Trailer Reports Please!!!!

Down to the last 24...and breathless we all shall be!

We jokingly called this the L show, with references to the elusive Mandy (on the L word show on Showtime, and a lesbian from season 1) and of course, lllllove (lord above!) breaking out all over. Tony & Michelle ready to leave CTU tomorrow (assuming of course, there is one...) for each other. Jack's lame plea to Audrey to give him a chance. If I were Jack I'd drop her in a hot minute for Kate (the season 2 "good" sister), who seems more his style. But alas, our hero might be out of a job!

Would they dare kill off Tony?!?! Generally, I love it when they off a lead character, but I love Tony and don't want to see him go. Seems it is set up for some sort of trauma with his kidnapping...ironic turnaround from last year!

Nice show with the obvious challenge to Palmer, Mandy's return and the Heller Jr outing. You would think CTU would know by now about going to these houses/HQ's of the terrorist suspects. Why on earth would they keep Marwan there once the missile was launched? As my viewing partner suggests, because it is in the script!

Lastly folks, I love reading stuff here, but please, no spoilers from the trailiers!!!! I make it a point to avoid them all week, so if you must refer to something from the trailer on this site, please note it as a spoiler alert!! I'll be dancing with the remote this weekend with Fox and baseball trying to avoid any 24 mention. I don't want to know anything in advance!

I'm ready to ride the rocket and bring it all home...until next season! Scary to think how 24 makes my Monday palatable!

Viva 24!!
    Free Sherri Palmer!!

17. Chris R

Chris R Forum Fones Thread Starter

I missed that one. Please explain.
    :laugh: :laugh:
    CTU tracked down the actual cab company and driver through logs.

18. Squealy

Do cab companies keep records of where they drop off their passengers? Or what their passengers look like?

19. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden MichiGort Staff

Per the exposition, they talked to the driver as well. He was apparently both easy to reach and had an exceptional memory.

Regards,

20. Squealy

And all this accomplished in five minutes!

21. grbl

grbl Just Lurking

I know, amazing, isn't it? And they were able to track him down at 4:00AM?

22. grbl

grbl Just Lurking

I couldn't agree more!

I was thinking the same thing. Plus it fits in with one of the themes this year: Jack having to make horrific choices in the neame of his job. Will he sacrifice Tony to get to Marwan?

23. rjp

rjp Senior Member

2 hours left.

questions to answer:

missile - destination
    missile - can jack stop it
    tony & michelle
    jack & audrey
    berooz
    the chinese
    the president - will he live
    the vice-president - is he a dolt
    palmer - what happens to him
    edgar's mother
    chloe's job security
    the lady who was running CTU at the beginning who's daughter commited suicide?
    marwan - will they get him, or will he be back in season IV

and there are probably others i can't think of right now.

whew!!! a heck of a lot for 2 hours (w/commercials)

renny

24. VeeDub

VeeDub Senior Member

Marwan will elude Jack's grasp at least 3 more times, then stumble onto the set of "Mummy 3."

25. Pug

Pug The Prodigal Snob Returns!

When the Speaker of the house was discussing Palmer's involvement he says that the president is "in good hands". :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.