25% off new vinyl

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Todd F Green, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd F Green

Todd F Green New Member Thread Starter

Hi Guys,

Due to some unfortunate circumstances I am forced to sell the vinyl I have at my store for a considerable discount. I have all of the records at 25% off and I will add a 5% discount coupon here so you can get 30% off of all my vinyl. Here is the link to my website http://www.ttvjaudio.com/category_s/1832.htm. The coupon code for the 5% extra is 5% more off.

Thanks and I hope you find some vinyl that will make your collection better!

Todd F Green
    Todd The Vinyl Junkie

2. goldwax

goldwax Rega | Cambridge | Denafrips | Luxman | Dynaudio

Sorry that you have to do this. That said, I'm happy to have been able to order Joni's Blue, Raconteur's Consolers of the Lonely and Beck's Sea Change.

3. Thurenity

Thurenity Listening to some tunes

You might want to have this moved into the Marketplace, I believe.

Nice site and very competitive prices, given the reduced rate - I ordered few things on my Wish List. :) Thanks!

4. Thanks for the heads up, Todd. I hope the rest of the one line business is doing well.
    I'm guessing the coupon code was for the comment area? I hope I was right because I didn't see any other place for it.

5. Spitfire

Spitfire Senior Member

During checkout there's a place for it.

6. Supafly

Supafly Forum Resident

Grabbed the Neil and Crazy Horse Classic Records pressing. Had to resist buying more

7. Todd Fredericks

Todd Fredericks Senior Member

Thanks! I ordered some titles a moment ago.

8. royalcrown

royalcrown Forum Resident

Thanks Todd. I did find a few that I needed. I hope it helps.

9. zakyfarms

zakyfarms White cane lying in a gutter in the lane.

Ordered a couple. Good luck to you.

10. Ordered a couple ...... if that Faith No More Mofi really does arrive at the advertised price, my co-worker is going to be stoked! He can't find it for under $60 anywhere.

11. Todd F Green

Thanks to all of you who ordered! Your albums are being packed up and readied for shipping. I appreciate your business and hope you love your new vinyl! I am going to leave the sale on for 1 or 2 weeks with the extra 5% off. The 25% off will remain until I have sold out of all or most of the vinyl that I have in stock. Thanks again and enjoy!

I tried to keep up with titles running out of stock but 3 or 4 albums were ordered before I could remove them from the website. Refunds for those albums will be issued today. Sorry about that!

Todd

12. Thurenity

And please BUMP this thread in a week, also - I had a few other LP's I held off on purchasing due to my budget, but I might reconsider later on if that 25% sale is still going on and if they're still in stock. ;)

Thanks again!

13. spaulding

spaulding Hoi Polloi

I only saw a comment section as well.....hope that was the place...

14. Hagstrom

Hagstrom Please stop calling them vinyls.

The area for the discount code is right under the item you ordered. Just put it in there and recalculate.

I ordered a bunch of stuff. THANKS!

15. Todd F Green

By the end of today all of the orders placed should be shipped and on their way to you. We still have a lot of vinyl left for those still interested and a HUGE Thanks to all of you who have bought from us. And a big thanks to Steve for allowing me to do this!

Thurenity likes this.
  16. hvbias

hvbias Midrange magic

I've purchased a couple of pieces of hi-fi equipment from Todd in the past. He is a great vendor, he gets my highest recommendation :thumbsup:

17. Yep, got my FedEx #.

:)

18. Hagstrom

Hagstrom Please stop calling them vinyls.

Records just arrived! Packaging was top notch. I will be buying more!

19. StephMess78

StephMess78 Forum Resident

Can't wait to receive my Beck Sea Changes!!! :)

goldwax likes this.
  20. Spitfire

Spitfire Senior Member

Got my order yesterday.

21. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

Just ordered the Dexter Gordon and Herbie Hancock Cisco lps. Todd was great to work with!

22. goldwax

goldwax Rega | Cambridge | Denafrips | Luxman | Dynaudio

Got my order. Sea Changes is playing right now. Holy crap!

StephMess78 likes this.
  23. enocaster

enocaster Well-Known Member

"Direct Signature Required" :cussing:

24. Thurenity

Same issue (if you want to call it an issue - it's better than packages being dropped off without even getting my doorbell rung).

Had to push back the FedEx delivery until tomorrow as I'm at work today. No worries.

25. enocaster

enocaster Well-Known Member

If you work Mon.-Fri. and FedEx makes 3 consecutive attempts starting on Wednesday - no stuff for you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.