25th Hour dvd question

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by FredCamp, May 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FredCamp

FredCamp Senior Member Thread Starter

I really enjoyed this film and I think the dvd has one of the better 5.1 mixes I've heard lately. Not too overwhelming, but just the right touches.

Anyway, my question is: did this dvd come with a booklet or inner title card? Mine didn't. I'm always suspicious when I open up the case and there's just the dvd looking back at me.

2. James RD

James RD Senior Member

I don't know about the booklet since I received my copy through Netflix. But I really liked this movie. One of Spike Lee's very best. The score was by one of my favorite jazzmen, Terence Blanchard. :thumbsup:

3. AKA

AKA Senior Member

Whew! Fred, you took a load off my mind, because mine didn't come with a booklet or an inner-card, either. Just the disc.

4. Tyler

Tyler Senior Member

I loved the 25th hour but I haven't picked up the DVD yet. I think the booklets are a nice touch. Maybe I've been spoled by stellar DVD's over the years, but booklets are a good thing!

5. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

Disney's stopped putting inserts in their recent releases. Why? Who knows, but they ain't there...

6. FredCamp

FredCamp Senior Member Thread Starter

Anyone besides me sort of dazzled by the 5.1 mix on this dvd? I especially like the club music mixed to the rear channels as the school teacher moves up the stairs.

7. Tyler

Tyler Senior Member

Got my copy today, no insert.

Good old cheap Disney....

8. GregM

GregM The expanding man

The Pianist didn't come with an insert card either. I wonder if this is the wave of the future for DVD releases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.