Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

25th Hour dvd question

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by FredCamp, May 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FredCamp

FredCamp Forum Resident Thread Starter

I really enjoyed this film and I think the dvd has one of the better 5.1 mixes I've heard lately. Not too overwhelming, but just the right touches.

Anyway, my question is: did this dvd come with a booklet or inner title card? Mine didn't. I'm always suspicious when I open up the case and there's just the dvd looking back at me.

2. James RD

James RD Forum Resident

I don't know about the booklet since I received my copy through Netflix. But I really liked this movie. One of Spike Lee's very best. The score was by one of my favorite jazzmen, Terence Blanchard. :thumbsup:

3. AKA

AKA 86451103

Whew! Fred, you took a load off my mind, because mine didn't come with a booklet or an inner-card, either. Just the disc.

4. Tyler

Tyler Forum Resident

I loved the 25th hour but I haven't picked up the DVD yet. I think the booklets are a nice touch. Maybe I've been spoled by stellar DVD's over the years, but booklets are a good thing!

5. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits and Abbie: Best Dogs Ever

Disney's stopped putting inserts in their recent releases. Why? Who knows, but they ain't there...

6. FredCamp

FredCamp Forum Resident Thread Starter

Anyone besides me sort of dazzled by the 5.1 mix on this dvd? I especially like the club music mixed to the rear channels as the school teacher moves up the stairs.

7. Tyler

Tyler Forum Resident

Got my copy today, no insert.

Good old cheap Disney....

8. GregM

GregM No static at all

The Pianist didn't come with an insert card either. I wonder if this is the wave of the future for DVD releases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.