30% off at Sound of Vinyl using code 30OFF

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by farewelltransmission, Apr 27, 2020.

1. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

yeah their whole shipping/communication model seems to be quite a bit off.

GentleSenator likes this.
  2. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

received my "order" today, and based on what i've read here i guess i shouldn't be surprised that it's incomplete. even though there's no indicator anywhere that it would not be.

on the plus side, they sent me an additional copy of something that i only ordered one of. it was kinda stuck together with the other copy.

hutlock likes this.
  3. hutlock

Ha! That’s funny. Hope it was something good.

I got one of my 3 backorders today... had no idea at all it was coming, as they didn’t notify me that it was. Guess I will wait to see if the other two show up as well before I get too worried about it. Very strange business model they are working with though.

4. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

i think the platform they're using is shopify, which seems to mystify businesses who didn't read the manual all the way through. this is why i check USPS informed delivery every few days. guess what? i have two more shipments from SOV on the way, according to that application.

hutlock likes this.
  5. hutlock

I just signed up for that. Thanks for the tip. I’m sure it will come in handy!

6. japes

japes Forum Resident

My Bowie box set arrived in double boxed packaging in less than a week. I’m quite pleased.

GentleSenator and hutlock like this.
  7. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

nice! even though you're closer than i am, my order arrived three days ahead of "schedule". they're getting things shipped quickly.

8. hutlock

Lo and behold, another box showed up from TSOV today with another of my missing LPs. All I’m missing now is one 7” which honestly I’m not crying over. Still weird the way they ship without telling me but overall I’d give them a good grade on the experience.

Now if they can just fix that Search function on their site...

9. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

i have two "pre-shipment" things from them showing in USPS informed delivery, but i'm only missing one LP now. maybe i'm in for a surprise...

hutlock likes this.
  10. hutlock

Maybe they’ll send you a third copy of the one they sent you two copies of before!