30% Off Music Boxed Sets at Barnes & Noble

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Thesmellofvinyl, Jan 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thesmellofvinyl

Thesmellofvinyl Senior Member Thread Starter

I don’t know the answer to that, sorry. I would think it’s discounted from the store’s original stickers price.

2. Jspmike

Jspmike Forum Resident

The 30% comes off the "list" price rather than the sale price.

3. Russ_B66

Russ_B66 Forum Resident

Because of that, I cancelled the sale last year when I went up to the register.

4. U2Achtung1

U2Achtung1 Forum Resident

Ah yeah. Some good deals to be found though. B-52's Time Capsule was $6, got it for $4.20. There were a bunch in that range.

Jspmike and Thesmellofvinyl like this.
  5. davers

davers Forum Resident

I usually find something good during B&N's 30% CD sale weekends. This time I picked up Neil Young Archives II (retail edition) and the new Black Sabbath 2-CD deluxe reissues of Heaven & Hell and Mob Rules, among other things.

Jspmike and Thesmellofvinyl like this.
  6. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

7. Tjazz

Then I realize that I wanted Morrison Hotel (50th deluxe edition) not Waiting for the Sun. (must be time change :laugh:) So I cancelled Waiting for the Sun. Funny, the gal doing the refund, said it takes too long to do the membership refund, so instead I'll be getting a few bucks more in refund. Whatever. She wanted to get off the phone ASAP. Guess they were busy. Makes sense, her time is more valuable than a couple of bucks. :agree:

First tried Prudential Center, MA; but they couldn't find Morrison Hotel. :shake:
    Then asked Peoria, IL for Morrison Hotel. Yes! :tiphat:

Morrison Hotel [Digital Remaster] [2013]

Kinda nice shopping from home. :winkgrin:

8. Tjazz

Neil Young Archive II is $105.99 at Deepdiscount (free delivery)
    Neil Young Neil Young Archives Vol. II (1972-1976) on DeepDiscount

plus 10% off with CHESIRE code

hutlock likes this.
  9. davers

davers Forum Resident

Tjazz likes this.
  10. U2Achtung1

U2Achtung1 Forum Resident

I picked up the 2017 Their Satanic Majesties Request Vinyl/SACD box set. It was 25% off, not part of this sale. I think it must have been part of the 50% off that was changed to 25%? I was going to wait since they sometimes do the 50% off vinyl again, but figured I should grab it at $65 (with a $25 gift card I had).

I grabbed a few more CDs for less than $5. Batman - Prince, B-52's Self Titled, Soft Parade - The Doors.

superstar19 and Jspmike like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.