$5.00 Off $25.00 Order At Deep Discount

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Myke, Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse Thread Starter

It's our favorite time of year - Shark Week! To share our joy #save $5 off your order of $25 or more! Enter #coupon code GREATWHITE at checkout

Hurry! Coupon ends at 11:59 PM CT on Monday, July 23rd. One time use per customer. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.

#SharkWeek #Deals #Deep #Discount

[​IMG]

Opeth, Reese and hutlock like this.
  2. Myke

3. floyd

floyd Senior Member

So just an FYI. If your item(s) are between $25 and $30 you still pay shipping which adds another couple bucks. If you total $30 before the discount you get free shipping. So if your item is right around or greater than $30 it ends up being about a 17% discount, less the more over $3o you are, and free shipping. If you stick to a $25 item and just pay the $2 shipping then your discount is 12% factoring in shipping.

jamesc likes this.
  4. Myke

" FREE SHIPPING* on qualifying orders $25 "

Standard Delivery is FREE* with a minimum purchase of $25.00 or $1.99 per unit on orders of $25.00 or less.
    The default shipping method at DeepDiscount.com varies by product category. Please refer to the chart below to determine the estimated delivery times for each product category. *Heavier items are subject to an additional surcharge

5. Marvin

Marvin Senior Member

Yeah, but I think the point is the $5 discount will take you under $25, so there goes your free shipping.

floyd likes this.
  6. Myke

That's any online retailer. I had no problem, as I already had two Blu rays on my want list. Total $37., after discount $32.
    Also, he was wording it as if there was no free shipping at the $25. threshold.
    This isn't rocket science, it's five bucks off.

7. floyd

floyd Senior Member

Right, my point most simply is a $25 order is going to cost you $22 and a $3o order is going to cost you $25, but yes, either way, you are saving $5.

since Deep Discount has 15% discounts fairly often you may want to consider the percentages I mentioned above.

Jeff Minn likes this.
  8. Mssisem

Mssisem Forum Resident

Thanks

Myke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.