Abbey Road 50th Anniversary Edition Price and Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Octavian, Aug 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack

Jack Senior Member

Not worth the five bucks difference to abandon the Moose. No tax, no shipping cost, arrive on release day or before.

Tyler, captouch and sgtpppr84 like this.
  2. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

And...
    Whereas Bull Moose will pack properly.

3. Sedwards

Sedwards Hyperactive!

Yeah, I usually don't jump around too much on this stuff for a few dollars, but my 3LP preorder on Bullmoose is $86 shipped and on Deep Discount its $69 shipped. $17 is a lot more than a few bucks! Switch made.

And still holding out on my amazon.ca SDE!!

TheMovieRad and bluesbro like this.
  4. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

Around and around it goes, where it will stop, nobody knows.

audiomixer and Scott57 like this.
  5. Sedwards

Sedwards Hyperactive!

Hopefully it's "Down and down it goes......"

micksmuse and The Beave like this.
  6. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

:thumbsup:

Sedwards likes this.
  7. fini

fini Forum Resident

Wildgift and Sedwards like this.
  8. Rigoberto

Rigoberto Forum Resident

Interesting defect on their website. If you change the shipping method the promo code is deleted each time so you have to re-enter it.

I had to use an un-desirable credit card with the Moose, but it looks like I can use AMEX on DeepDiscount. Hmmm..

9. kokishin

kokishin Forum Resident

I used my Amex with Bull Moose. :confused:

10. drum_cas

drum_cas Forum Resident

I have no idea about which price or shop..........just know I'll receive the big box and 3 LP-box when it's released........it said so in the birthdaycard my wife gave to me!!!!! (it also had a picture of a TDK 90 cassette and the line:"If you know what this is, you're really old.......)

milk731, PineBark, Myke and 2 others like this.
  11. PineBark

PineBark formerly known as BackScratcher

If you know what it is, you're just old. If you still have some, then you're really old.

drum_cas likes this.
  12. Myke

Except cassettes came back into style a few years ago, and haven't left yet.

[​IMG]

13. fini

fini Forum Resident

So, with the 15% discount and all (plus being able to use paypal), I decided to order both Super Deluxe sets (3/cd, 1 BR; 3LP) from Deep Discount. Now I have to cancel my Bull Moose order (I guess I have to email them?). Total: $149.61.

bluesbro likes this.
  14. Rigoberto

Rigoberto Forum Resident

Well, I enjoyed being able to use my AMEX card but I bypassed Paypal because I think Paypal charges the card right away, rather than a month from now.

15. Myke

Go to their site > Order History > you'll see an orange button on the far right : " Need Help ?" click it, a window opens where you type Please Cancel This Order, Thank You. You'll get an e-mail when they do. Never a problem.

fini likes this.
  16. fini

fini Forum Resident

Contacted BM last night, got the confirmation email this morning. Thanks again, MYKE.

Myke likes this.
  17. reb

reb Money Beats Soul

I decided to change the shipping speed on my order from Amazon.ca to Expedited International Shipping

For an extra $5.00, it will arrive in approx 4-7 business days. Instead of 8-16 business days.

Well worth it - imo.

marklamb likes this.
  18. gmcjj

gmcjj Forum Resident

Went and preordered the SDE and the single vinyl lp, I'm fine with having the outtakes on cd. Who knows maybe a Christmas idea for the 3lp set.

19. Rigoberto

Rigoberto Forum Resident

You must have sneaked it in somehow. The text on their payment pages says this:
    Please enter your 16 digit credit card number. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. We do not accept American Express at this time.

Less handling too. I went with 2 day shipping on DeepDiscount for the extra $9.48 (I think they're making some extra profit on that shipping fee).

20. texquad

texquad Senior Member

BTW the promo code DOGDAYS15 at Deep Discount has expired. How about Blowitoutahere or Import CD where I purchased mine.
    What's the best price on the standard vinyl? Target has it with a t-shirt for an extra $15 but I doubt I'd ware it so I'll pass.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  21. kokishin

kokishin Forum Resident

Oops! You are correct Sir!

When I saved my Amex card info on the BM website, it did not complain and it processed the pre-order. Of course, they have not tried to charge my Amex card yet. I sent BM an email asking them to advise how they want to deal with my FU. I told them I did not want to cancel my order and I want to keep the $83.97 price. I can give them a Visa or MC instead. Waiting for their reply.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  22. TonyClifton63

TonyClifton63 Forum Resident

Anyone know the release date for the new Mojo mag in the US? Thanks

23. texquad

texquad Senior Member

The new edition with Abbey Road 50th is already listed online. BTW Classic Rock magazine also has A.R. as it's cover story.

TonyClifton63 likes this.
  24. TonyClifton63

TonyClifton63 Forum Resident

Thanks! I appreciate the information.

25. sharedon

sharedon Forum Zonophone

If you have a digital subscription to MOJO the issue is available now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.