Abbey Road 50th Anniversary Edition Price and Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Octavian, Aug 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ceddy10165

ceddy10165 My life was saved by rock n roll

BullMoose preorder arrived sat at 1pm - not bad. Here’s to the enjoying!

Myke likes this.
  2. SteelyNJ

SteelyNJ Forum Resident

Mine does. Looks nice but haven’t played it yet.

Will be interesting to compare with the QRP black vinyl pressing I also got yesterday. Picture discs have a reputation for being excessively noisy but the only other one I own, a Michael Jackson disc that someone gave me, actually sounds pretty good.

3. SteelyNJ

SteelyNJ Forum Resident

My Bullmoose SDE preorder arrived undamaged today with my regular USPS Mail delivery.

I’m a little perplexed by some of the negativity around here directed toward Bull Moose. I paid a very fair $83.97 with no tax and free shipping and it arrived at noon the day after the release date. I got the single black vinyl LP and the picture disc from Amazon (Prime) yesterday afternoon and today the box set, unscathed. What’s wrong with that?

4. RTurner

RTurner Senior Member

All hail the Moose!! I just opened my door and there it was - my pre-ordered 3LP set on my doorstep. :righton:

boggs likes this.
  5. PacificOceanBlue

PacificOceanBlue Senior Member

The irony is last night the tracking link on the usps site said the package was in Maine, yet today it ended all the way across the country at the front door. Fine with me.

Myke, boggs and SteelyNJ like this.
  6. Charlie990

Charlie990 Senior Member

Kudos, Kudos, Kudos, to the Bull Moose after all. After being told by the USPS Friday my order would deliver until Monday my order arrived Saturday morning about 945 am. While not a Friday delivery the damage free copy in a real nice secure shipping box made me smile.

Myke and captouch like this.
  7. Groovy

Groovy Forum Resident

My Bullmoose order also got to my post office today after shipping on Thursday. The only problem is that it wasn't put in a parcel locker, just marked as "available for pick-up" after they closed at 11.30 a.m.

I'll have to wait until Monday. So near and yet so far.

Bullmoose did a great job though.

Myke likes this.
  8. captouch

captouch Forum Resident

I just got mine (from Bullmoose also) in a parcel locker at my condo complex. I was a little worried it'd be too big and I'd get a notice like yours, but luckily it fit. Doing first spin of single LP now - will crack open the SDE soon.

Myke likes this.
  9. Susan Gagne

Susan Gagne Fab4Fan since January 1964

I've got to hand it to Bull Moose. I got my SDE and LPs on Friday and my CDs today (all priority mail). All were in perfect shape. Great job, Bull Moose!

Myke and DeeThomaz like this.
  10. BuckNaked

BuckNaked Senior Member

Anyone still awaiting delivery and pining for a fix to hold them over, the HDtracks files are available in all the old, familiar places.

11. fini

fini Forum Resident

OK, here's an amazing deal that I just ran into, and am taking advantage of. Until 11:59 pm pacific TONIGHT, Target.com is doing a "buy 2, get one free" sale on most of their music and movies. So, order 3, and the cheapest is free! So even though I've ordered sets from Deep Discount, I went ahead and ordered MORE! 3 each (to get max discount) of the 3/lp set; the 3cd+ Bluray set: single vinyl: and picture disc! Yes a load of dough, but I can sell them for a good profit, thus lowering my final out-of-pocket!!

Check it out!!!

Beatles Abbey Road 50th Anniversary : Target

12. Detroit Rock Citizen

Detroit Rock Citizen RetroDawg Digital

after the third copy they gave me back my money and told me to keep it. It still has a glich

13. Detroit Rock Citizen

Detroit Rock Citizen RetroDawg Digital

Agreed and 9:45 AM on Friday. It's too bad I'm returning it. Glitches on all three CDs. Only listened to the 24/96 stereo on the Blu-ray but that sounded great.

14. MusicFan57

MusicFan57 Forum Resident

Sounds like I'm the only one who had any damage on the SDE book from Bullmoose.
    Congratulations everyone! Wish they had double boxed it. At least the blu ray played fine.

15. musicfan37

musicfan37 Senior Member

I am so sorry to hear that.

16. GLUDFSSR

GLUDFSSR Senior Member

Oct. 4th.

konoyaro likes this.
  17. albertop

albertop Forum Resident

For the guys living in Melbourne, I found it at BasementDiscs for $155AU, they have a few copies in stock. Just went there, about 1 hours ago...

ispace likes this.
  18. Octavian

Octavian Forum Resident Thread Starter

I recieved my Amazon.ca order today! I wasn't supposed to get it until at least Oct. 3rd.

19. dtuck90

dtuck90 Forum Resident

Looks like my amazon France delivery of the SDE will be delivered today. First thing I’m doing is ripping the blu Ray audio

20. GubGub

GubGub Forum Resident

Yep mine too. First thing I'm doing is seeing whether it plays, judging by other threads on this forum.

21. alexpop

alexpop Power pop + other bad habits....

Fopp has both deluxe boxes for £170.00 (for the pair that is ) £75&£95 respectively.

22. smdavies

smdavies Active Member

Amazon UK say mines out for delivery today Sunday between 10.30 and 1.30 never had time slot delivery from Amazon uk before. Will believe it when I see it.
    ordered deluxe vinyl and deluxe cd. Will be checking for quality.
    My saving email gave me laugh:
    Abbey Road (50th Anniversary) Super Deluxe
    Total Savings: £0.04

shantysnowman likes this.
  23. gomfs

gomfs Forum Resident

I think i did it through the udiscover store. Can’t really remember. Was a little bit more than amazon but in Oz is very reliable. Search udiscover abbey road

24. teebo911

teebo911 The Professor

My Amazon order was supposed to be delivered Friday. Tracking and Amazon both day it was delivered at 4:51, back porch.

No box found.

Amazon’s support says they must have accidentally updated the delivery status too early and I should wait until Monday. Super annoyed...

25. Psychedelic Good Trip

Psychedelic Good Trip Beautiful Psychedelic Colors Everywhere

YIKES!!!:realmad::bigeek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.