Acoustic Sounds 15% Off Sale Includes Analogue Productions

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by moomoomoomoo, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinsfan007

Twinsfan007 Forum Resident

It's amazing. You won't be disappointed :D

ryanward84 likes this.
  2. CraigC

CraigC Live It Up

Sweet, I’ve resisted these for too long. Got LA Woman along with Waiting For The Sun and The Soft Parade. The other three still show as back ordered.

Arknine, Nephrodoc and ryanward84 like this.
  3. ryanward84

ryanward84 Forum Resident

Awesome! LA Woman may be my favorite Doors record and i just have a late 70s reissue that I'm sure the 45 will blow away.

Myke and Twinsfan007 like this.
  4. ryanward84

ryanward84 Forum Resident

Nice! I resisted picking the others up because of I have nice early copies.

5. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

I would recommend the muddy Waters folk singer analogue productions to anybody looking for something to buy. I just paid full price about two weeks ago for it. Should have waited

oldjollymon and hutlock like this.
  6. musictoad

musictoad Forum Resident

Yeah just picked up Waiting for the Sun and LA Woman. Can't pass up at <$50 each.

7. John Fever M.D.

John Fever M.D. Forum Resident

I finally grabbed the SRV 45RPM box and a couple Beach Boys and a couple non AP titles. I splurged. I was on the fence on the Doors. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow.
    It was my first order with them and I was wondering... Does anyone know if I can put in more than one order per sale? I forgot some of the cheap SACDs mentioned in this thread and also if I pre-order something that comes out later this week will I get the 15% discount?

Thanks!

Twinsfan007 likes this.
  8. CraigC

CraigC Live It Up

You can put in multiple orders for sale items and it’s for in stock items only. Maybe call about that pre-order, can’t hurt to ask if you can reach somebody.

John Fever M.D. likes this.
  9. Nephrodoc

Nephrodoc Forum Resident

Love these sales.
    I also splurged and got Waiting For The Sun and The Soft Parade among a few others. Waiting For The Sun had been back ordered forever, glad they got more pressed. I have the other AP Doors and they are fantastic.

10. beatlesfan68

beatlesfan68 Forum Resident

When is their next sale ?

11. John Fever M.D.

John Fever M.D. Forum Resident

I would guess Black Friday? Just a guess.

12. farewelltransmission

farewelltransmission Forum Resident

Got my order from the most recent sale and I’ve just finished a second listen of AP’s Bill Evans’ New Jazz Conceptions. Sounds absolutely fantastic. Hard to believe it was recorded 60+ years ago. It’s not a huge break, but I appreciate these sales as an opportunity to pick up some titles that aren’t usually eligible for discount.

Twinsfan007, Ivand and Echoes Myron like this.
  13. Ivand

Ivand Forum Resident

Anyone knows if the Sony/Legacy Milestones by Miles Davis available on the Acoustic Sounds site is analogue sourced?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.