Acoustic Sounds Blue Note 50% off Analogue Productions

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Ron Jones, Jan 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blair G.

Blair G. Senior Member

Good, tough having temptation stare me in the face every day during the sale :help:

Crazysteve likes this.
  2. Crazysteve

Crazysteve Gonzo Party Member

Agreed! I never thought I could look at sections on their site and scroll down over pages of their jazz releases and say, “Got it, got it, got it....” All because of the sale. I’m very thankful.

hutlock likes this.
  3. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

I might go grab the couple of LPs for the Prestige Stereo series that they still have in there. I’m losing confidence in AP ever finishing that SACD series so I might as well.

GentleSenator and Crazysteve like this.
  4. hifidelitea

hifidelitea Senior Member

Thanks for this post, just went online to add a few more to my wishlist and placed my order.

moomoomoomoo likes this.
  5. Twinsfan007

Twinsfan007 Forum Resident

Put an order in. Says it went through but we'll see. The real test will be if it ships

6. Fractured

Fractured Forum Resident

The 50% sale on some items is still going (probably just through the weekend), and there's also a 15%-off Father's Day sale on everything (including AP and MFSL titles, that are often excluded) — just what I was hoping for, so I could pick up a few other things along with the last of the sale discs that I was eyeing.

7. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

I like the free shipping and NO TAX.
    Grabbing a few AR and MFSL titles and preordered the 45 rpm Steppenwolf Gold.

8. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo WhoNeedsRealityWhenThere'sMoreSleepToLookForwardTo

Last time I looked the Vanilla Fudge SACD was sales exempt as are the Henrdix SACD's. Not sure why I want VH in MONO (??) but it still likely sounds better than the cd.

9. beyondmiles

beyondmiles Forum Resident

Blood on the Tracks One-Step is usually excluded but first night of the sale it allowed me to apply the discount. Had it in my cart all weekend trying to figure out what else to get to free shipping but noticed when I had added in my cart on my phone (not logged in) it was excluded. So went back to my laptop, logged in (with it still in cart) and placed the order. We'll see if they honor it!

10. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

strange, i saw the same thing this weekend and now it says no additional discount.
    guess they didnt intend to have no restrictions.

11. George P

George P Notable Member

Sadly, there's always restrictions on AS. It shows on the product page as Not eligible for additional discount. Like this: John Lennon-Plastic Ono Band-SHM Single Layer SACDs|Acoustic Sounds

12. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

right, over the weekend that wasnt there but it is today. my guess is that letting those through was a mistake that got caught.

George P likes this.
  13. MikeJedi

MikeJedi Forum Resident

Couldn’t resist again lol! Got John Coltrane Quartet Plays impulse AP SACD. Johnny Hodges Blues Aplenty SACD Verve AP. And Billie Holliday All or Nothing at All SACD AP Verve. I don’t have any of those Billies so I figured that one would be a nice one to have and the prices can’t be beat along with the 15 percent off the full price of the Coltrane and the other two at 15 each !! ;)

moomoomoomoo and hutlock like this.
  14. moomoomoomoo

Great choices. I got an email that the sale was ending last Thursday. Glad the email was an error from A.S.

15. hutlock

It may not have been so much an error as it is that they still have more stock on hand than they are comfortable with.

16. MicJames

MicJames Forum Resident

Noooooooo. I just saw this thread and it appears the discount has ended, or at least I cannot find it on their page. Rats

17. hutlock

Yeah, it’s gone now. That’s a real bummer you missed out.

MikeJedi and MicJames like this.
  18. Rob Zarzecki

Rob Zarzecki Forum Resident

New Fourth of July 15% sale just went active

19. Clucking

Clucking Elixir of Life

Gosh, 15% just doesn't seem like a good enough deal for me anymore, since all those jazz titles were 50% off several months ago, and with all those buy-two-get-one-free sales through Amazon and Target. I've gotten spoiled with my vinyl-sales.

20. hutlock

Yeah, agreed. I’ll probably grab a couple of the Prestige Stereo SACDs I still need that never went on sale...

21. Blair G.

Blair G. Senior Member

A couple of the SACDs I passed on at 50% off (had to draw the line somewhere) are now Limited Stock so I suppose I should buy them now at 15% off LOL

mikeyt likes this.
  22. moomoomoomoo

10-20% is pretty standard on a daily basis for the big 3 USA hi-res DL sites (PSM, HDT & AS). AS is usually at 10%, PSM at 15% & HDT at 20%.

Clucking likes this.
  23. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

I just started playing a lot of vinyl, wish i wouldve picked a lot of these up during the sale! At least i got a ton of SACDs

24. Briskit

Briskit “I don’t know karate, but I know ka-razy!”

Patience, young Padawan.
    Blue note just announced yet another reissue series.
    The market is flooded.
    I predict further AP blue note sales.

25. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

i was literally just reading that thread here about the nee series haha

Great to see as i want them all in the “new” series but disappointed in the jacket choice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.