Adam Sandler Weds 'Actress-model'...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Chaney, Jun 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaney

Chaney New Member Thread Starter

[​IMG]

Sandler Ties the Knot With Titone
    Mon Jun 23, 6:46 PM ET

MALIBU, Calif. - Adam Sandler married model-actress Jackie Titone in an outdoor ceremony that was attended by celebrity friends and his pet bulldog dressed in a custom tuxedo.

"Sandler got married," the comic's Web site said. "Woopity Doo!" No other details were immediately available.

Calls to Sandler's publicist, Cindy Guagenti, weren't immediately returned Sunday night.

Photographs of Sunday's nuptials showed "The Wedding Singer" star in a black tuxedo and white yarmulke, and Titone in a white gown with spaghetti straps, standing among hanging pale rose bouquets and chairs draped with pink satin.

Sandler's dog, Meatball, appears in one photo wearing a black tuxedo jacket and a white yarmulke of his own.

[​IMG]

It was the first marriage for Sandler, 36, and Titone, 28.

Titone has appeared in Sandler's movies, including as a waitress in "Big Daddy" and an angel in "Little Nicky."

END

Further proof that Sandler is a comic genius and not a lucky no-talent bastard. WHEN will this guy wake up and him find himself in his rightful role: manning the fries machine at a McDonalds.

Supersize THIS!

2. Roland Stone

Roland Stone Offending Member

Adam Sandler is proof that comedy, like music, is often generation-dependent.

I thought him the weekly low on SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE -- how could anyone think those dumb songs and dumber voice were funny? -- and was surprised to hear anyone would fund a movie with such an annoying presence. Yet here he is commanding, what, $10-$20 million a movie or something? Obviously a lot of people think he's hysterical.

3. PMC7027

PMC7027 Forum Hall Of Fame

While Sandler's low-brow humor may not be everyone's cup of tea, I love him!

I listen to his comedy CDs a couple of times a year, and the Chanukah song(s) at the appropriate season.

4. Dan C

Dan C Forum Fotographer

I actually enjoyed quite a number of Sander's early bits on SNL when he was a regular. I also remember him doing a very funny stand-up routine on the old NBC Letterman show when Sandler was relatively unknown.
    But other than "The Wedding Singer", I can't find any entertainment value in his movies. Haven't seen "Punch Drunk Love" though.

Dan C

5. rjp

rjp Senior Member

mr. deeds was THE single worst movie i have ever seen in my entire life.

renny

6. grbl

grbl Just Lurking

Never saw it, but the original is one of my all-time favorite movies, and the thought of Adam Sandler remaking it was just horrifying. I can't stand his humor.

7. Tyler

Tyler Senior Member

Mr. Deeds was pretty bad, but Punchdrunk Love was excellent.

8. Johnny C.

Johnny C. Ringo's Biggest Fan

Adam is especially funny at a medium pace.

"Water Boy" & "The Wedding Singer" - funny movies.

9. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

Actually the crap I watched last night on dvd "American Virgin" starring Bob Hoskins is the worst. My wife got up and left the room. I just FF thru the movie to see if their was anything good at all. Nope.

10. pdenny

pdenny 22-Year SHTV Participation Trophy Recipient

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

11. rjp

rjp Senior Member

john,

you must not have seen mr. deeds.

truly, without exaggerating, the worst movie ever. i think it was supposed to be funny, but i swear that my wife and i did not laugh, did not chuckle, did not even smile, one time.

it was the first movie of a double feature at a drive-in.

renny

12. PMC7027

PMC7027 Forum Hall Of Fame

I actually laughed at Mr. Deeds. I purchased the DVD. I never saw the original, so maybe because I can't compare I don't hate Adam's remake.

13. jligon

jligon Forum Resident

You won't get an argument from me.

14. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

Have you seen Sandler's other flicks? I generally like him - I think "Billy Madison" is great - but he's made some real duds. I'd take "Deeds" over "Little Nicky" or "Big Daddy" anyday...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.