All Things Mötley Crüe

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Boswell, Oct 21, 2015.

1. SoundAdvice

SoundAdvice Senior Member

The Dallas stadium is huge and says sold out? Yet Boston 1(added a 2nd show) and the smaller LA stadium aren't sold out?

Lots of ticket shenanigans here for anyone paying attention. I like how I can buy 20 floor seats in a row on verified resale in some places, even though there are published ticket limits. Some of the "remaining single tickets" patterns also looks a bit weird.

Pouchkine, Matthew Tate and Queezma like this.
  2. jason88cubs

jason88cubs Forum Resident

Nikki said vince is doing great with his diet and exercise. Hope it's TRUE. This tour could be a good thing fit vince, health wise

Turbo2k, Matthew Tate and artfromtex like this.
  3. jason88cubs

the hell

another band has just been added as the official opener Tuk Smith & The Restless Hearts.

Matthew Tate and Queezma like this.
  4. Queezma

Queezma Forum Resident

Actually they are quite good....70’s cheap trick style. They will likely be playing 10 min after doors open so will be missed by most people

Matthew Tate likes this.
  5. jason88cubs

I dont have a issue with them but if this cuts into the time for each band I'm not a fan of the move

Matthew Tate likes this.
  6. Queezma

Queezma Forum Resident

I don’t think it will have any bearing on set lengths....these guys will be on earlier than the 4/5 pm start times for Joan Jett. I remember on the last tour in Toronto The Raskins (or it may have been The Cringe) started playing literally 5-10 after they began letting people in the venue.

Matthew Tate likes this.
  7. jason88cubs

Nikki said crue and def leppard playing for 90 minutes. Plenty of time for the hits

Welp we know what set list we're getting

8. Queezma

Queezma Forum Resident

This thread has been quiet lately...anyone get tix for any of the shows?

Matthew Tate likes this.
  9. Queezma

Queezma Forum Resident

This was posted on Jan 10. It’s one of those birthday greetings where someone paid Vince to wish someone a happy birthday. Apparently there was a short script for Vince to follow but it seems like he fumbles his way through it...and gets the guy’s name wrong. His name is Derek but calls him Decker. Brutal....

10. jason88cubs

No one was their to stop him?

11. jason88cubs

AT least he didnt sing happy birthday

"Happy birthday you, Birthday youu, Hap birday dear Decker, birthday to youuuuuuu AYAYYAYAYYAYAYA

12. noname74

noname74 Allegedly Canadian

I still haven’t seen any evidence that Crüe will be anything but a train wreck. Vince is still drinking and doesn’t appear to have lost much weight while Mick is still woefully not looking like his body can handle all of the touring. Nikki seems fine and Tommy at the moment seems ok too but if Vince still can’t get enough breath in his lungs to sing a full verse then it’s going to be a lot like those embarrassing retirement shows.

13. Odysseus

Odysseus Forum Resident

Someone actually paid for this?

What's up with people just willingly giving their money to these arseholes? Do other people have that much disposable income to just throw their hard-earned cash the Vince, Nikki and these other baby boomer bands?

14. Queezma

Queezma Forum Resident

I am expecting it to be WORSE! I am hoping Vince can turn it around but like you said there hasn’t been any evidence of Vince getting it together enough to prevent this upcoming tour from being an embarrassment.

Matthew Tate, Boswell and noname74 like this.
  15. jason88cubs

Idk how Vince will make it. Dead of summer, outside stadiums, the heat, the humidity

my gosh

16. Boswell

Boswell Forum Resident Thread Starter

Oh yeah, there are gonna be some crazy parody videos from this tour. Vince Neil wasn't wasn't suppposed to be performing for this long. I love the guy but he is not up to it anymore.

artfromtex and Queezma like this.
  17. Tattooed Headshrinker

Tattooed Headshrinker Accidentally Like A Martyr

Looks like the tour has a new sponsor.
    [​IMG]

djoseph56, geo50000, Runicen and 2 others like this.
  18. SizzleVonSizzleton

SizzleVonSizzleton The Last Yeti

Damn, I'm twice the legal limit after just watching that!!!!!!

19. rnranimal

rnranimal Senior Member

Wow. Just wow. There is so much wrong with that on all levels and from all sides.

20. Odysseus

Odysseus Forum Resident

You know, that Derek guy was dumb enough to pay for this then he deserves to have his name f'd up by Vince here.

For at least a decade now, if not longer, Vince hasn't even bothered to sing the actual words of the songs he gets on stage to perform each night. And this isn't some "hush, hush" industry secret either, there are TONS of YouTube videos showing that Vince just scats his way through each line, barely bothering to even sing an actual word here and there.

Exhibit A:

So if Vince can't be bothered to sing the words of these songs that he's been performing for 30-40 years now why would Derek, or anyone else for that matter, think that he'd bother to get his name right in a greeting video like this?

Pouchkine and Matthew Tate like this.
  21. KDubATX

KDubATX A Darby Man Never Says When

$400 well spent dollars. Vince even got a little buzzed in celebration of Decker's birthday. Good times ahead this summer for sure.

22. Queezma

Queezma Forum Resident

"Decker"....lol :doh:

Matthew Tate likes this.
  23. jason88cubs

$400.00???!!

oh my

Matthew Tate likes this.
  24. artfromtex

artfromtex Honky Tonkin' Metal-Head

Dude, I would pay that to have Vince do a video calling me Alfred and slurring song titles and wishing me some sort of something. :laugh:

Matthew Tate likes this.
  25. Partyslammer

Partyslammer Lord Of The New Church

This is the website that offers various “celebrities” including Vince (and Tommy) to record a short message for someone:

Cameo

Lot of Z-listers. Although Gary Busey might be pretty funny.