Amazon AU price watch thread...

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Jimmy Agates, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Big Swifty

Big Swifty Forum Resident

imarcq and wellhamsrus like this.
  2. Aussie pressing

Aussie pressing Forum Resident

imarcq and Big Swifty like this.
  3. Aussie pressing

Great price at the minute on these amazing in-ear wired headphones:
    https://www.amazon.com.au/KZ-ZS10-Linsoul-Earphones-Detachable/dp/B07QKYTGH9?ref_=ast_sto_dp
    I have a pair, and connected to my quad DAC LG V50 phone, Tidal Masters sounds stunning.
    Combined with this cable you can't go wrong:
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Linsoul-Tripowin-Silver-Earphone-QDC-3-5mm/dp/B07ZQCBYXS

All for just over $75 at the moment.
    If told someone they cost you $1K and they heard them, they'd have no reason to doubt you.

4. Jimmy Agates

Jimmy Agates CRAZY DOCTOR Thread Starter

$51.74 for prime members it says!

imarcq and ispace like this.
  5. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

Also these for $24 Amazon Prime members....no mic tho.

Deal of the day for Prime Members: Linsoul KZ ZSN Pro X Dual Driver 1BA+1DD Hybrid Metal Earphones HiFi in-Ear Monitor with Detachable 2Pin Cable, Zin Alloy Panel (Without Mic, ZSN Prox-Black) https://amzn.asia/d/hKQPUR9

6. imarcq

I bought both the mono and stereo boxes (CD and Vinyl versions) when they all came out. I remember all the stories of smelly Chinese counterfeit CD sets at the time. I recently tried to sell the stereo CD box on eBay, but it wasn't easy as everyone thinks it's a fake. Guilty until proven innocent!!!

scobb and ispace like this.
  7. Aussie pressing

That's for the headphones alone, if you buy the upgrade cable as well, it comes to just over $75.

8. Jimmy Agates

Jimmy Agates CRAZY DOCTOR Thread Starter

Ok I have no idea just clicked for a look and saw that price.....

9. Candyflip Records

Candyflip Records vinyl lover

I got a FOSI tube pre-amp to try out while my Yamaha c-2a (worth 23 times as much) gets some electrical attention in Feb.
    I also bought 4 sets of after-market pedigree NOS tubes (Mullard etc) from a supplier in HK.
    I have a bit of info on how everything performed, back to back, if you'd like to hear about it - PM me?

imarcq likes this.
  10. Big Swifty

Candyflip, spill the beans right here, please. Inquiring minds want to know.

imarcq and ispace like this.
  11. Big Swifty

Syl Johnson

Complete Mythology (6LP/4CD)

$103

Server Busy

Out of stock.

Numero Group.

I was a bit reluctant to post this because I'm pretty sure it's long out of print but, hey, stranger things have happened.

EDIT: It's in stock at Amazon UK so maybe a repress?

imarcq and Aussie pressing like this.
  12. Big Swifty

Iggy Pop

Every Loser (LP)

$38

Server Busy

Good price on Iggy's new one.

13. westcj

westcj I'm like a wombat on the rampage

Many thanks Big Swifty, I have put an order in but I'm not holding my breath. According to the label it is out of print.

14. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

15. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

16. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

17. westcj

westcj I'm like a wombat on the rampage

18. Frightwig

Frightwig Forum Resident

Thank you!

19. Candyflip Records

Candyflip Records vinyl lover

No my friend, I've been warned before about going off topic, so I'll stay in my lane.
    PM if you want the deets.

20. imarcq

I think we probably get away with it a bit more down here but I've been reprimanded on the Amazon US thread for banter. I'll drop you a PM. :)

westcj and Candyflip Records like this.
  21. Eskimo Chain

Eskimo Chain Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed....

I managed to grab this when it was $35, what a bargain! I am not especially a jazz fan but I have been able to grab 5 or 6 of this series from Amazon pretty cheaply and they all sound sensational, when stuff is recorded this well and then mastered and pressed really well it is hard to beat just for shear listening pleasure. Aussie amazon still has them in stock at $56 which is still $40 below retail.

22. Big Swifty

I'm actually preferring this series to the Tone Poet releases simply because of the diversity of the music. From this great reissue that you mention to Pharaoh Sander's 'Karma', they're all very different. Jazz reissues are currently sending me broke.

23. Eskimo Chain

Eskimo Chain Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed....

I just read online that they are doing Alice Coltrane Journey in Satchidananda as well which should be coming out in a couple of days! As I say I am by no means a jazz aficianado but some of this music is to die for, I picked up the Alice Coltrane album Ptah the El Daoud on the Verve by request series which isnt quite as good a pressing as the acoustic sounds stuff but the mastering is excellent and the music!!!!! Wow. Just waiting for the Pharaoh Sanders hopefully to drop in price a bit to grab that, the only one I have paid $60 for was their issue of A Love Supreme which I did know and that is stunning as well!!

24. Big Swifty

It's coming:

https://www.amazon.com.au/Journey-S...refix=alice+coltrane+journ,popular,260&sr=1-1

25. Big Swifty