Amazon question

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by DMGuy, Jun 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ranasakawa

ranasakawa Forum Resident

I have given up on getting CDs on amazon especially for people who live in Australia
    Amazon for me is a complete waste of time

2. Gaslight

Gaslight ⎧⚍⎫⚑

Yeah, hit or miss for me but I don't recall that being a recent phenomena.

3. Gaslight

Gaslight ⎧⚍⎫⚑

Assume that the listing that's there is a last reissue. If you aren't certain, then compare the release to what's in Discogs.

You could make a case if there's two releases in print and you wanted a certain one / didn't know what Amazon was selling. I've had that happen at least once, in that case I got lucky and received the better one.

4. The Hud

The Hud Breath of the Kingdom, Tears of the Wild

Maybe I have been unlucky, but I just wanted to pass along the possibility of getting a CDr. Glad you haven't had this problem! :)

ARK likes this.
  5. DMGuy

DMGuy Forum Resident Thread Starter

And this morning......track lists are back :righton:

Neither customer service rep I talked to last night was any help at all, but somebody must have figured out the problem.

ARK and Bill007 like this.
  6. MomHen

MomHen New Member

Just joined to offer this:
    MP3 Cart disappeared when browsing on my PC.
    Noticed that there was NO response when I clicked from the default "streaming" option to the "MP3" option.
    Opened a trouble ticket with Customer Support and (after getting the Bot to connect to the right department) chatted with an attentive person named "Melvin G."
    Confirmed that the appearance is a broken MP3 "button" on the browser pages.
    Once he understood what was happening and checked in the issue log - could not find anyone having reported the problem.
    So we did. Ticket has been generated and the typical turnaround on likely web coding issues is 24-48 hours.
    We shall see.

P.S. My android device is not behaving well either in this case.
    Again, we shall see.

7. DMGuy

DMGuy Forum Resident Thread Starter

And now....track listings are gone again. Been that way for about a week now. Can see the track listings on mobile version, but not on laptop...tried Chrome, Edge, and the Amazon app. Frustrating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.